Cook Children's Medical Ctr. plans marketplace foodcourt
- Baylor Regional Medical at Grapevine opens expanded breast center. Howe, Aleshia // Fort Worth Business Press;5/9/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p4
The article reports on the opening of Baylor Regional Medical Center's expanded Baylor Breast Center in Grapevine in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Plaza offers cardiac procedure; Alcon ships eye drops. Blacklidge, Julie // Fort Worth Business Press;2/14/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p6
Presents news briefs on medical facilities and companies in the Fort Worth, Texas area. Expansion of the services of Plaza Medical center of Forth Worth with a non-surgical alternative for certain patients through its cardiac catheterization lab; House calls Web site launched by Medical Clinic...
- Serious play. Gaskie, M. // Architectural Record;May1990, Vol. 178 Issue 6, p94
Features Cook-Fort Worth Children's Medical Center in Fort Worth, Texas designed by architect David M. Schwartz, which balances a seriousness of purpose with a lighthearted welcome for its young patients. Design details; Interior and exterior features.
- Huguley to open new cancer wing by quarter's end. Giddens, C.D. // Business Press;1/19/96, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p4
Reports on the opening of the Montcrief Radiation Center at Huguley Memorial Medical Center in Fort Worth, Texas. Cost of the facility; Equipment for cancer treatment; Comments from hospital administrators.
- Huguley plans $11M expansion. Giddens, C.D. // Business Press;10/18/96, Vol. 9 Issue 25, p1
Reports on the planned expansion at Huguley Memorial Medical Center in Fort Worth, Texas which includes the addition of a medical office building and a complete renovation of the hospital's emergency room. Estimated cost of the office building project; Plans for the old emergency room; Comments...
- Texas Health Harris Southwest opens breast care center. Poirot, Carolyn // Fort Worth Business Press;4/16/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p12
The article reports that Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth has opened the Virginia Clay Dorman Breast Care Center.
- Baylor All Saints opens Joan Katz Breast Center. BASSETT, ELIZABETH // Fort Worth Business Press;4/26/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on the launch by Baylor All Saints Medical Center of the Joan Katz Breast Center in 2010 which was constructed in the medical center's campus in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Huguley plans $3.5 million office building. McLinden, Steve // Business Press;3/17/95, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p3
Reports on the 1996 expansion plans for Huguley Memorial Medical Center, Fort Worth, Texas. Expected date for construction; Cost and acreage of building; Constructor; Name of new building; Bids for construction phase of project.
- Cook-Ft. Worth launches new image, new name. McLinden, Steve // Business Press;5/19/95, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p4
Reports that Cook-Fort Worth Children's Medical center will be omitting Fort Worth from its moniker. Reason for doing so; Remarks by Kay Bretts, Cook's communication manager; New logo being prepared for the hospital.