O's-Nats Net Could Club Comcast
- Sports on TV: Simply Awful. Barrett, Wayne M. // USA Today Magazine;May2002, Vol. 130 Issue 2684, p47
Comments on the television coverage of several sports. Incursion of television into the private element of sports; Description of television coverage of several sports; List of television networks involved in sports broadcasting.
- SPORTS: Indians sign deal to air all 72 home games on TV. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/16/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p13
The article reports on the deal between the Indianapolis Indians and WRTV-TV Channel 6 to air the baseball team's home games live on television (TV).
- Baseball's Cuban flap. Lafayette, Jon // Electronic Media;03/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p42
Cites the controversy surrounding ABC affiliate WPLG-TV's decision to broadcast the March 28, 1999 baseball game between a Cuban team and the Baltimore Orioles in havana, Cuba.
- Liberty to televise new baseball league. J.M. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/21/95, Vol. 125 Issue 34, p12
Reports that Liberty Sports has signed an agreement to televise the first season of the United Baseball League, a professional baseball league which is scheduled to begin in spring 1996. Terms of agreement; UBL's eight teams.
- Baseball VOD: Home Run. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;4/21/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p38
The article comments on the hesitation of U.S. regional sports networks to offer video-on-demand packages of local baseball game telecasts. The author argues that regional sports networks are hesitant to embrace the league's decision to allow cable systems to offers replays of baseball games on...
- TV. // AutoWeek;11/1/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 44, p48
The article presents information on television programs related to NASCAR.
- Build It and the Women Will Come? WTSN and the Advent of Canadian Digital Television. Neverson, Nicole // Canadian Journal of Communication;2010, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p27
In fall 2001, over 200 digital television channels were launched in Canada. One of those channels was WTSN (Women's Television Sports Network)â€”the world's first 24- hour television network exclusively dedicated to broadcasting women's sports. In the fall of 2003, however, WTSN ceased...
- Beautiful numbers game. // Accountancy;Jun2008, Vol. 141 Issue 1378, p73
The author reports on changes which Satyam Computer Services Ltd. may make to the way in which it covers the Fifa World Cup soccer championship. The potential changes which Satyam may make to the way in which it covers the Fifa World Cup are mentioned, including on-air analysis of the game and...
- BEST OF THE REST. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;10/22/2015, Issue 214, p58
No abstract available.