Jupiter to Display PacketCable Wares
- Report: K-12 electronic media sales to post 10% CAGR from 1999-01. // Electronic Education Report;02/03/99, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p3
Forecasts the sales performance of electronic media being sold to the school market in the United States in 1999. Scope of electronic media being used by K-12 schools; Contributing factors; Percent growth of sales in 1998.
- Multimedia and hypermedia. RR // Computers in Libraries;Oct94, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p64
Cites articles on multimedia and hypermedia. `Kodak's New Photo CD Portfolio: Multimedia for the Rest of Us,' by Andrew Bonime and `Mountain Travel*Sobek and the Adventure Disc: Trailblazing with Kodak's Photo CD Portfolio,' by Victor Goodpasture.
- Author onjective #1; Can we remake multimedia? Kozel, Kathy // EMedia Professional;Jan1997, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p50
Discusses the credibility problem of the interactive multimedia industry in the United States. Rethinking in the marketing side of multimedia; Employment of systems theories in solving the problem.
- Editorial: Special Issue on Wireless Personal Multimedia Communications. Rodrigues, António // Wireless Personal Communications;Jul2010, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p1
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the 14 papers from the Wireless Personal Multimedia Communications (WMPC) 2007 which include channel modeling, precoding for multiple inputs, single output (MISO) systems, and space-time coding in cooperative networks.
- Spruce up your video. Darkin, Christian // APC (Bauer Media Group);Feb2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p109
The article offers tips on how to produce video effects using Jahshaka video effect package.
- Co-development projects extend synergy options. Gillen, Marilyn A. // Billboard;10/1/94, Vol. 106 Issue 40, p60
Reports on co-development projects, cross promotions and spinoffs in the interactive entertainment industry. Development of the CD-ROM game `Myst' into a book and a film; Time Warner Interactive's launching of a CD-ROM version of `Peter & the Wolf' at the same time that Warner Books publishes a...
- Preface: Internet multimedia computing and service. Jiang, Shuqiang; Xu, Changsheng; Rui, Yong; Bimbo, Alberto; Yao, Hongxun // Multimedia Tools & Applications;May2014, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p599
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the bag-of-words (BOW) model for image classification, video semantic annotation and seamless video access for mobile devices.
- Multimedia and hypermedia. Rinehart, Richard // Computers in Libraries;Jan1995, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p64
Lists and describes articles on multimedia and hypermedia. `Multimedia Meets the Internet,' by Suzanne Stefanac; `Teaching a Computer to Find and Retrieve Stored Images,' by David Wilson.
- Multimedia and hypermedia. Rinehart, Richard; Crabtree, Campbell // Computers in Libraries;Apr97, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p69
Mentions an article by Jeff Sauer called `New Tools Give QuickTime Muscle,' which deals with multimedia and hypermedia.