- ADELPHIA ADRIFT AS STOCK DROPS. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;4/2/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 23, p17
Reports on the effects of the drop of share prices of cabler Adelphia Communications on its organization in Coudersport, Pennsylvania.
- ADELPHIA STOX SOCKED. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;4/1/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 22, p5
Reports on the low trading of the shares of family-controlled cable company Adelphia Communications by investors after a former subsidiary filed for bankruptcy. Percentage decline; Promise of chief financial officer Tim Rigas to disclose additional details of loans; Possibility of repaying 500...
- Adelphia shares fall as loss widens. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/3/2001, Vol. 367 Issue 35, p59
Focuses on decline of share price of United States-based cable operator, Adelphia Communications Corp.
- Debt reduction effort spurs Adelphia rise. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;4/8/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 27, p8
Reports on the increase in the shares of troubled Adelphia Communications following the cabler's hiring of a trio of investment banks to explore possible asset sales and other debt-reduction moves. Amount gained by the shares; Effect of the decline in stock price on shareholder lawsuits; Debt...
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;10/28/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p36
Focuses on stock prices of several mass media companies measured by the Multi Media Index as of October 22, 2002. Strategies employed by UNiversal Electronics Inc. to increase its stock prices; List of companies which gained or lost in terms of stock prices.
- Stocks. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;6/5/2001, Vol. 368 Issue 29, p71
Presents information on the stock prices of various publicly traded mass media firms as of June 4, 2001.
- Stock tables. // Editor & Publisher;5/25/96, Vol. 129 Issue 21, p13
Presents both American and foreign media stock values for the week ended May 22, 1996. Comparison with values from May 15, 1996 and May 22, 1995.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;04/25/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 40, p6
Presents information on the stock prices of companies in the entertainment media, as of April 25, 2001.
- Stocks. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;6/12/2001, Vol. 368 Issue 34, p59
Presents information on the stock prices of mass media firms, compiled as of June 11, 2001.