- GREENBLUE PARTNERS WITH DESERT MOON TO BUILD IT GREEN! // Environmental Design & Construction;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p22
This article reports that GreenBlue, the non-profit sustainability catalyst organization started by William McDonough and Michael Braungart, has partnered with Desert Moon Productions to generate the production funding needed for the PBS' environmental home improvement series "Build It Green!"...
- THIS OLD HOUSE CLASSICS. // This Old House;Jun2004, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p138
The article focuses on vintage projects, from previous seasons to be broadcast on DIY Network, HGTV and local broadcast stations. One can access the Web site given in the article for further information. The crew of the television program "This Old House," headed to the southernmost city in the...
- RENO REPORT. // NW;5/31/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p86
Presents an update on the Australian reality television program "The Block" as of May 31, 2004. Cost of the renovation done by Jason and Kirsten; High Point of Jamie and Andrew's renovation; Low point of Matt and Jane's renovation.
- Turner goes `Wild!'. R.B. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/8/96, Vol. 126 Issue 2, p59
Reports on the plans of Turner Broadcasting System to debut the monthly nature television series, `Wild! Life Adventures,' in the fall of 1996. Availability of the series on superstation TBS; Sample episodes; Other planned episodes; Management of syndication.
- Turner Learning takes CNN NEWSROOM on the road. // T H E Journal;Dec97, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p12
Focuses on Turner Broadcasting System Inc. educational division Turner Learning's hosting of live forums where students talked about issues affecting their lives. Road tour of television show `CNN NEWSROOM & WorldView'; Special guests on the tour; Continuation of discussions in town hall...
- Turner sales into `ER' with Rx to double dip. Dempsey, John // Variety;03/09/98, Vol. 370 Issue 4, p29
Reports the plan of Turner Broadcasting System Inc. to sell the ad time of the television program `ER' across cable and syndication. Series that are playing in cable and syndication; Reason for Turner's decision to sell; Projected revenue per episode of `ER'.
- Turner distributing animated `Mask'. Robbins, J. Max // Variety;10/17/94, Vol. 356 Issue 12, p185
Reports on Turner International's handling of the worldwide distribution of the television program `The Mask.' Confidence by New Line Cinema Corp. and Turner executives about the series' success; Series' planned inclusion in CBS Inc.'s Saturday morning lineup.
- Headline News grows up. Burgi, Michael // MediaWeek;1/6/97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p13
Reports on the possible changes on the `Headline News' television program launched by Turner Broadcasting System Inc. in 1982 in New York. Production of local news segment by the program; Market.
- `Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.' // Newsweek;4/2/1984 Supplement, Vol. 103 Issue 13, p74
TV's hottest new syndicated program. Here we peek in on Cher's $6.4 million Beverly Hills mansion. And there we see the glitter of the other stars. Producer-host is Robin Leach.