FitTV Expanding Regimen
- Help. // New Yorker;7/26/1982, Vol. 58 Issue 23, p29
The article discusses the effect of television in everyday life situations. It is noted that various television programs are designed to illustrate the different situations of everyday living. From waking up till night, there are aerobic shows, diet and health shows, business and economics...
- MUST WATCH OF THE WEEK. Armstrong, Jennifer; Shaw, Jessica // Entertainment Weekly;8/6/2010, Issue 1114, p68
A review is presented of the reality television program "The Bachelorette."
- The best of the week's health-related TV and radio. // Nursing Standard;4/2/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p31
The article presents the best of the week's health-related television and radio programs for April 6-10, 2008 in Great Britain. These include "Street Doctor," aired at BBC1 on April 9, "Casualty 1907," at BBC1 from 9 to 10 in the evening, and "Bringing Up Britain," at BBC Radio 4. The author...
- SYNDIE INSIDER. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/23/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 34, p13
Presents news briefs on several television programs as of August 23, 2004. Information on the premiere of the program "Your Total Health," hosted by Hoda Kotb on NBC channel; Information on the television ratings of the weekly hour "ET Weekend"; Information on the television ratings of several...
- Exploring Breakthroughs and Busting Myths through "Women at Risk" Greenberger, Phyllis // Journal of Women's Health & Gender-Based Medicine;Oct99, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p1013
The article provides information on the documentary television program "Women & Cancer. This was the second part of a four-part television series "Women at Risk" that examines vital health issues affecting women of all ages. It aired nationwide between September 12 and October 31. The one-hour...
- If the price is right. Iheanacho, Ike // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;6/20/2009, Vol. 338 Issue 7709, p1504
The article reviews a documentary television program on drug rationing titled "The Price of Life" on BBC Two.
- GONE WITH THE WINDS. CARSON, TOM // Los Angeles Magazine;Sep2015, p92
The article discusses about television programs of the 1980's and how they have changed now and today the shows one identifes with mainly reflect how privileged or not one is.
- "TV: The Global Wasteland.". // Columbia Journalism Review;Sep/Oct1977, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p96
This article discusses then article "TV: The Global Wasteland," an Atlas Report which was published in the July 1977 issue of the "Atlas World Press Review." In France, family dependence on television (TV) had reached such proportions that one has the impression that a broken TV is more serious...
- November TX guide. // Televisual;Nov2004, p86
Presents a guide of television programs for the month of November 2004 in Great Britain.