SBC Places Big S-A Order
- SBC Orders S-A, Moto Boxes. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;8/22/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p32
Reports on the contracts awarded to Scientific-Atlanta Inc. and Motorola Inc. to provide Internet-protocol television (IPTV) set-top for SBC Communications Inc. Compression standards that SBC will use for its IPTV set-top boxes; Projected penetration rate of SBC Communication's Project...
- Scientific-Atlanta makes BIG announcement. Bernier, Paula // Telephony;5/9/94, Vol. 226 Issue 19, p9
Reports on the introduction of Scientific-Atlanta's Broadband Integrated Gateway system for the arbitration of multimedia delivery systems and formats. Translation of data network formats into either analog or digital outputs; Access to programming from specific satellites or file servers.
- SBC AMERITECH. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/23/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p34
Reports the rejection of the proposed agreement of a lawsuit against SBC Ameritech by the Cook County Circuit Court judge in Illinois. Failure of the agreement to give the customers adequate compensation; Review on the options by the company.
- CISCO GROWS IPTV FOOTPRINT WITH SCIENTIFIC-ATLANTA BUY. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;11/28/2005, Vol. 246 Issue 23, p8
The article highlights the strong hold of the Cisco System Inc. in the cable television market after its acquisition of Scientific Atlanta Inc. Cisco acquires the South African SciCare Broadband Services group that acts as a system integrator. The organization has played a significant role in...
- Tentative Deal for SBC Employees. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;5/31/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p20
Reports on the agreement between the Communications Workers of America and SBC Communications Inc. for average base wage increases of 2.3 percent per year for the life of the contract in the U.S.
- Ameritech gets $11 million increase in state contract. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;12/9/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p25
Reports that the company SBC Ameritech, which is competing for a state telecommunications contract, has won an increase of $11 million in its contract to supply voice and data communications services to state agencies as of December 9, 2002. Organization which approved the contract; Total...
- Introduction to Special Series on Issues in Informing Clients using Multimedia Communications. Sharda, Nalin // Informing Science;2005, Vol. 8, p1
The article introduces a series of articles on issues in informing clients using multimedia communications.
- Erratum to: Foot-turistic multimedia: designing interactive multimedia installations for shoe shops. Campos, Pedro; Campos, Miguel; Freitas, Paulo; Jorge, Joaquim // Multimedia Tools & Applications;Apr2013, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p965
A correction to the article foot-turistic multimedia in the October 22, 2011 issue is presented.
- Multimedia arrives! Rees, Glenn // Australian PC User;Nov2004, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p8
Explores articles and topics related to multimedia systems, featured in the November 2004 issue of the periodical "PC USER."