Fruit and Drink
- SHAKE IT UP, BABY! Howe, D. K. // American Fitness;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p30
The article presents several recipes for fruit shakes, including Fruit Milk Shake, Yogurt Fruit Shake, Buttermilk Fruit Shake and Orange Julius.
- EAT HAPPY. // Self;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p52
Several breakfast recipes are presented including pineapple-kefir bowl, dragon fruit bowl, and matcha bowl.
- PepsiCo plots smoothie launch to rival Innocent. Reynolds, John // Marketing Week;1/31/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p4
The article reports that PepsiCo will launch Tropicana, the leading juice brand in Great Britain, into the smoothie market in February 2008 in an effort to take on market leader Innocent. The product will be launched in one-liter cartons and will be available in five variants that include...
- YOUR' NEW Squeeze. Schuldt, Vanessa // Good Health (Australia Edition);May2012, p100
The article presents information on new fruit and vegetable juices including V8 Vegetable Juice, V8 Smoothies, Strawberry, Raspberry & Banana, and Bickford's Super Berry Red.
- GO ON A BLENDER. COURT, BEN // Men's Health;Sep2014, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p82
The article presents tips for making fruit and vegetable smoothies. Topics discussed include the ideal vegetables to use including kale, Swiss chard and spinach, the health benefits of leaving fruit skin before blending and suggestions for adding protein powder into the smoothie mix. Several...
- Smoothies in the Mix. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;11/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p36
This article provides information on several restaurants and academic institutions in the U.S. that offer smoothies beverages to its customers and students. Freshens Quality Brands, which operates more than 1,500 dessert and smoothie locations including 480 in campus venues, re-images its...
- To your health. Strenk, T. H. // FoodService Director;3/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 3, Special Section p12
This article presents an overview of the three areas of the ready-to-drink fortified/functional beverage category in the U.S. Health-oriented beverages is a broad category open to any manufacturer who slaps a healthy label on a can or bottle. The usual base of fruit juice or tea is fortified...
- Marvel Hero fruit smoothies. // Vending International;Mar2006, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p3
The article introduces the Marvel Heroes Smoothies, a beverage manufactured by Bio-Synergy. The product comes in a 250 milliliter package which is a combination of crushed fruit and concentrate to ensure one serving of fruit per day. The smoothies are available in three fruit flavors. They have...
- Fruit Juice and Fruit Drinks. // CSP;May2012 Supplement, p72
Several charts are presented that show the performance of the fruit juice and fruit drinks segment as of December 25, 2011, including refrigerated fruit drinks and smoothies, shelf-stable bottled juice and fruit drinks and refrigerated orange juices.