MenuDirections points to Philly
- Economy, business top talk at Aspen 'Classic' ANSTENDIG, MICHAEL // Nation's Restaurant News;7/13/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 25, p4
Information on the annual Food & Wine Classic seminar series sponsored by American Express that was held in Aspen, Colorado is presented. The event highlighted topics on the impact of the economic recession on the food service business. The event also featured several restaurateurs and culinary...
- Kiosk. Krummert, Bob // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul2004, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p36
This article presents information on various events such as seminars and conferences in the restaurant and food service industry as of July 2004, including the World Pastry Forum 2004 in Las Vegas, Nevada where chefs can polish their skills.
- CALENDAR. // FoodService Director;5/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p94
Lists a calendar of conferences, exhibitions and seminar in the U.S. food service sector in May-August 2004.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/18/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p25
A calendar of events for year 2007 of food service industry in the U.S. is presented. A conference for the Hospital Financial and Technology Professional Club and Hotel Controllers will be in June 21-24. The Annual Seminar & Exposition of the National Food Service Council will be in July 22-25....
- The Catering Forum. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/3/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4326, p40
Provides information on the Catering Forum at the Oriana cruise liner of P&O from June 17-20, 2004. Format and benefits; Seminars; Workshops.
- Kiosk. // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2005, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p34
The article presents updates on events and activities related to food service in the U.S. in 2005. Before buying a restaurant, better head for the Woodbridge Hilton in Iselin, New Jersey, to attend the Due Diligence Symposium 2005 presented by ACG New Jersey. Accounting and financial, legal,...
- CALENDAR. // FoodService Director;1/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p42
The article presents a calendar of conferences, seminars, meetings and workshops related to the food service industry in the U.S. from January through March 2006. The Child Nutrition Industry Conference, A Magical Experience Awaits, will be held from January 15-17 in Orlando, Florida. The...
- LVA Focusing On Food. Hourican, Emily // Hospitality Ireland;Oct2008, Issue 52, p58
The article discusses the highlights of the Licenced Vintners Association (LVA) pub food seminar in 2008. Topics include the need to develop the menus and extend the serving times, especially during the evenings and the need to be different from the competition because people are happier to...
- Consultant outlines 10-day strategy to cut kitchen costs. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;6/13/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 24, p90
Highlights the seminar titled "20 Ways to Improve Kitchen Profits in the Next 10 Days," during the 2005 National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show in Chicago, Illinois. Profitable Hospitality director Ken Burgin's speech on how restaurants can reduce kitchen costs; Burgin's...