Meat, canned market continue to set pace
- LATE QUARTERS SHOW UPSWING: FSD Market Basket index down 0.21%. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;01/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p68
Reports on the wholesale price index for all foods. Wholesale prices of meat; Wholesale prices index for canned foods; Price index of other foods.
- POULTRY. // Poultry World;Sep2004, Vol. 158 Issue 9, p11
Presents a graphical representation of trends in wholesale prices for poultry meat in Great Britain in 2003 and 2004.
- IN THE COMING YEAR: Wholesale meat to climb 3%-4%. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;2/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p48
Presents information on the price indexes of meat, produce, commodities, frozen foods, canned foods and seafoods as of January 2002. Details of the increase in wholesale meat prices; Percentage of the price increase in canned food market; Information on the decrease in wholesale seafood prices;...
- Wholesale prices up 5%; tight dairy market eyed. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p40
Presents wholesale price indexes of dairy products and meat and poultry products in the U.S. as of August 15, 2004. Production of dairy products from February to April; Price index for beef and pork; Prices in the poultry sector.
- POULTRYMEAT HITS NEW RECORD OUTPUT FOR 2012. // Poultry World;Apr2013, Vol. 166 Issue 4, p19
Charts are presented of data pertaining to the British poultry industry, including poultry meat output, London Smithfield wholesale poultry prices and retail prices for chicken.
- The cream of the crop. // CanTech International;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p21
Focuses on the tomato canning industry in Italy. Impact of the poor harvest on canned food producers; Canned food company, Princes' expansion of its canned chopped tomatoes product; Market share of canned tomatoes.
- Year-End Consumption Data is Good News for Pork. Meyer, Steve // National Hog Farmer Expert Blog;2/21/2012, p5
The article discusses the 2011 U.S. domestic per capita demand indices for meat and poultry. It offers information on the increased demand for beef and pork in 2011, 0.9 percent and one percent, respectively, and the 0.9 percent decrease in chicken. The decrease in per capita pork consumption...
- Pork prices to hold steady into 2016. HURT, CHRIS // Missouri Ruralist;Dec2015, Vol. 155 Issue 12, p73
The article forecasts pork prices in the U.S. to hold steady into 2016, while poultry production and wholesale prices of poultry are expected to be lower.
- New Products. // National Provisioner;May99, Vol. 213 Issue 5, p68
Features processed food products. Perdue low fat breaded chicken breast cutlets; Pre-sliced delicatessen meats; OSTRIM Ostrich Saute; Hatfield marinated fresh pork. INSETS: 'Cooking Smart' campaign kicks off;Advertising & Marketing.