- "Leveraging the Core Four". // Food Management;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p30
This article presents an interview with Rick Postiglione, CEO of the Contract Foodservices division for Campus Group North America. When asked about the importance of creating the Contract Foodservices division, he expresses that it will cover the four core business brands of the company in the...
- SYNERGIES, MENTORING TOP AGENDA: POST REVIEWS COMPASS B&I. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p36
Interviews Rick Postiglione, sector president of the Compass Group company. His views on the synergies between food service companies Flik and Eurest; Mentoring activities of Postiglione
- Frequent-guest clubs multiply sales with loyal-diner rewards. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;5/19/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 20, p142
Focuses on the usefulness of frequency programs in maintaining customer loyalty and understanding customer needs. Introduction of loyalty cards; Encouragement for customers to patronize the restaurant business' co-ventures; Provision of customer information. INSET: Sales add up for McD...
- A View From the Top at SHFM. // Food Management;Jan2015, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p8
The article focuses on a panel discussion held at 2014 Society for Hospitality and Foodservice Management (SHFM) National Conference. Topic discussed include the conference featured executives of several contract food service management industries including Mark Bickford from Sodexo, Rick...
- NO FALL-OFF IN FALLS CHURCH: Bold flavors boost B&I. // FoodService Director;4/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p10
Focuses on new foodservice concepts at Raytheon Company's Falls Church, Virginia location that emphasize bold flavors of various ethnic and American regional cuisines. Information on the Casa Amigo concept; Comments from Sam Ayoub, contract foodservices group vice president for Guest Services.
- B&I units hail Caesar. // FoodService Director;7/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p1
The article highlights the success of Caesar's Corner, a made-to-order salad station of Guest Services in its B&I accounts. According to Sam Ayoub, vice president of operations at Guest Service, the salad station was popular because of its range of proteins, spices and dressings. Caesar's Corner...
- A PROFESSORIAL POST. // FoodService Director;6/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p20
Focuses on the Hospitality College's 44th Distinguished Visiting Professor award given to Rick Postiglione, president and CEO of the business and food industry sector of Compass Group, by the Johnson & Wales University. Career background of Postiglione.
- Uncover the assumptions that stall sales growth. Harper, Pamela // Sell!ng;Aug2002, p1
Discusses assumptions of sales managers on the effectivity of sales strategies that increase revenues and build customer loyalty.
- Flik christens new office, new president. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p20
Reports on Flik International Corp.'s introduction of Rick Postiglione as president and chief operating officer during the opening of the company's offices in Rye Brook, New York.