- Coffee shop on pace to exceed forecast. // FoodService Director;12/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p4
The article reports on the annual sales forecasted by the Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Ohio for Kobricks Coffee Cafe, a coffee shop located at an office building that houses its hospital employees. The coffee shop's customers are hospital employees involved in non-direct patient and others...
- News digest. // Marketing News;01/18/99, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p1
This article presents several news briefs related to marketing in the United States. The New York Lottery, one of the oldest in the country, is hoping to remedy slumping sales with a few changes to its aging slew of games. New York is one of 10 states that saw lottery sales fall this year, while...
- Average business-to business sales call increases by 9.5%. // Marketing News;9/12/88, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p5
No abstract available.
- TELEMARKETING SERVICES INDUSTRY (NAICS 561422). // United States Telemarketing Services Industry Report;2016, preceding p1
An industry report of the telemarketing services industry in the U.S. during 2015-2017 is presented from publisher Barnes Reports, with topics including estimated sales, estimated number of employees, and estimated number of establishments.
- Merle Exit's $40 A Day In P'town. Exit, Merle // Empty Closet;Jul2006, Issue 392, pB13
Relates the author's experience during a travel in Provincetown, Massachusetts. Menu at the Caribbean Corner CafÃ© Food served at the Karoo Kafe; Meeting with a fisherman at Townsend Lobster and Seafood Market; Quality of service at Michael Shay's Rib and Seafood House.
- Side dishes. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;12/08/97, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p63
Presents several topics related to food dishes and services around the world. Information on the price-gouging tourists in Athens, Greece; Sales of the Shanghai crab in Hong Kong. INSET: On a roll.
- CENTRAL NEW JERSEY. Parseghian, Pamela // Nation's Restaurant News;8/28/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 35, p38
The article presents a list of restaurants in the Central New Jersey including Blue Bottle Cafe, David Burke Fromagerie, Metropolitan cafe, and Witherspoon Grill. It offers information on their cuisine, specialities, number of seats available, the prices for main courses along with the names of...
- Forecast 2003: Growth uptick despite stormy economy. Liddle, Alan J.; Peters, James // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p1
Details the National Restaurant Association forecast of growth in food-and-drink sales in the U.S. for 2003. Need for the federal government to implement a fiscal-stimulus policy that will restore consumer confidence and attract investment; Optimism of operators in the casual-dining segments. ...
- Operators fear post-9/11 economy could prove too taxing in 2003. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p50
Predicts the increase in total eating-place sales in the Middle Atlantic States in 2003. Worries about increased taxation; Spending deficits faced by operators. INSET: 2003 MID-ATLANTIC FORECAST.