To market, to market
- 4 MEN WEIGH IN. J. W. // SN: Supermarket News;9/20/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 38, Special Section p12
The article presents a discussion on marketing strategy of food companies to market their products among weight conscious men.
- Mayer gears up for a new challenge, takes over direction of harvard's dining services. Blake, Kathy // Nation's Restaurant News;06/16/97, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p54
Reports on the appointment of Ted Mayer as director of dining services at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Challenge of continuing the legacy of excellence; Priority of honing the culinary skills of his staff.
- people. // AATCC Review;Jun2006, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p23
Presents an update on several executive changes in the textile industry as of June 2006. Election of Flowserve Corp. Thomas E. Ferguson as president of the Hydraulic Institute for 2006-2007; Promotion of Hurley International president and COO Roger Wyett to president of Nike's apparel business;...
- C-Suites Reshuffle at Caterpillar, AMEC. Reina, Peter; Rubin, Debra K. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/25/2016, Vol. 275 Issue 19, p18
The article discusses issues related to career development of various engineers which includes the appointment of Denise Johnson as group president of the mining-focused resources-industries segment of Caterpillar Inc., promotion of Chief Financial Officer Ian McHoul to be interim Chief...
- MENU WATCH. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;5/2/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p42
The article reports on the menu marketing strategy of several chain restaurants in the U.S. including Culver's, Red Robin, and Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Classic goes all catty in animal intelligence test. // Marketing (00253650);2/6/2003, p48
Focuses on marketing strategy adopted to improve the performance of Classic Cat Food in pet food market.
- NEWS Headlines. // MarketWatch: Food;Feb2008, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p18
The article offers global news briefs related to the food industry and trade. James Lyons has resigned as chief operating officer of AFC Enterprises Inc. Snack company Kettle Foods Inc. has allied with the National Wildlife Federation to launch its new flavor, called Backyard Barbeque. Pizza Hut...
- BHAJI WITH BAK CHOY AND BATHUA. SRIVASTAVA, K. K. // 4Ps Business & Marketing;Apr2013, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p94
The author discusses tips for food marketers on how to effectively promote their products in India. He notes the complex and varied nature of the Indian market, which reminds food retailers to carefully study and understand their potential customers to be successful when conducting business in...
- Frito-Lay's ad 'experimenter' to bolster brands. Lawrence, Jennifer // Advertising Age;10/1/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 41, p42
The article reports on Frito-Lay senior vice-president for marketing David Gustin's strategy for the 1990s, which will place an increased emphasis on advertising and new products. Gustin claims that he is willing to try novel media strategies as he oversees an estimated $90 million 1990...