Sustaining Our World
- regional news: EASTERN REGIONAL NEWS. Wyckoff, Donald // Art Education;Nov66, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p37
The article reports on the approval of the bill establishing the New Jersey State Council on the Arts. It reports on the formation of the 15-member art council that will be appointed by the governor, as well as the fund appropriated for it. It also discusses the First Annual Arts and Humanities...
- Making changes. // American School & University;Jun94, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p2
Reports on the improvement project for the Lawrenceville School's Noyes Science Building in Princeton, New Jersey. Goals of the project; Plans; Architects.
- School hires social worker to run its community service program. // Curriculum Review;Mar1993, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p17
States that a 40 hours of service to the community are required by Lawrenceville School, a private boarding school to students in order to graduate. Number of volunteer programs that the school runs in serving homeless, deaf or autistic children, battered women, runaways, detention-center...
- Double-A New Jersey Prep School Getting Ready for $25 Million GO Sale. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;06/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31161, p56
Announces the plan of Lawrenceville School in New Jersey to issue multi-million dollars worth of general obligation bonds on June 20, 2001. Issuing of bonds through the New Jersey Economic Development Authority; Use of proceeds to fund capital projects for the independent preparatory school.
- Lawrenceville School's solar energy leads the nation. // Independent School;Summer2015, Vol. 74 Issue 4, Special section p7
The article focuses on the report of The Solar Foundation which shows that the 6.1-megawatt, 30-acre solar field of Lawrenceville School in New Jersey produces more power than any school solar system in the U.S.
- The Lawrenceville School Library. // American School & University;Nov98, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p161
Cites the award-winning architecture of the Lawrenceville School Library in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. Architectural firm; Design team; Capacity; Space per student; Total cost; Cost per square foot; Completion; Design goal.
- The Lawrenceville School, The F.M. Kirby Science Center. // American School & University;Nov98, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p221
Cites the award-winning architecture of the Lawrenceville School, The F.M. Kirby Science Center, in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. Architectural firm; Design team; Capacity; Space per student; Total cost; Cost per square foot; Completion; Design goal.
- Local Motion. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;2/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p38
The article focuses on the attempts of Bon Appetit Management Co. to encourage food service operators to buy locally grown food products in the U.S. The company has been on the forefront in supporting the farm-to-table effort and in encouraging its chefs to go the extra mile to pick up whatever...
- MENU TRENDS: ON-SITE SALES Drivers ORGANIC. Cavanaugh, Bonnie Brewer // Nation's Restaurant News;6/21/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 25, p42
Reports on on-site foodservice operators' attempt to overcome cost and distribution obstacles, and sustain profits while providing earth-friendly foods in the United States. Increased popularity of organically grown food products and foods produced under sustainable farming methods; Directives...