Looking Back...and Forth
- Food capsule: where lowfat's making menu gains. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p8
Presents information on the percentage of food service operators offering low-fat foods in their menus.
- Spice it up. // Shape;Jun94, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p84
Part III. Presents low-fat entrees created by Nutrition Consulting Services owner Edith Howard Hogan as part of `Shape' magazine's series of summer exercise program. Lemon Chive Fettucine; Greek-Style Pocket Sandwich; Broiled Swordfish With Papaya Salsa; Zesty Turkey Chili; Savory Balsamic...
- FoodCapsule: How Lowfat Foods Rate. // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p1
Presents data concerning the popularity of lowfat foods among foodservice operators and customers.
- A Day In the Life. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/18/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 29, p24
Shares the views of Managed Services Division of Restaurant Associates (RA) president Dick Cattani on the operations of RA and innovation in the foodservice industry in the U.S. Recognition of RA as a leader in foodservice for many of the top-on-site facilities in the country; Diversity of the...
- RA aims to keep f/s captivating. Alexis, Jennifer // FoodService Director;4/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p26
Provides information on the food service management being applied by the Restaurant Associates Managed Services headed by its President Dick Cattani. Projects that the company plans to roll out according to Cattani; B&I foodservice provider's objective; Examples of self-serve stations that cut...
- DANNON FUSION SMOOTHIES. // Restaurant Business;8/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p64
Dannon Fusion Smmothies is available in three flavors-Strawberry Banana, Mixed Berry, and Peach Passion-Frusion Smoothies, and all are a blend of real fruit and Dannon low-fat yogurt. Their advertisements can be seen throughout the magazine "Restaurant Business."
- What's New in School Cafeterias. // Food Management;Oct2000, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p18
Highlights the results of a survey conducted by the American School Food Service Association on its members during its national conference in the United States. Popularity of pizza; Increase in the consumption of low-fat foods; Manpower problem of food service operators.
- Contract corner. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/6/96, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p18
Presents a quotable quote from Lackmann Food Service Inc. President Tom Lackmann on retaining employees.
- GOOD WEEK. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/14/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4540, p12
The article discusses issues related to food service. Clarence Court, a specialty egg producer, announces the creation of the world's largest Scotch egg made from an ostrich egg, sausage meat, haggis and breadcrumbs. It notes that consumers have expressed their willingness to pay extra payments...