CulinArt, client go cashier-less
- CulinArt focus is brand zoo. // FoodService Director;6/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on the branded food service units opened by food service firm CulinArt Inc. at the Philadelphia Zoo in Lake Success, New York. Signature products of the Tastykake Tasty Shop; Percentage of profit generated by the recreation and leisure division of CulinArt.
- 1975: SYMBOL TECHNOLOGIES RAISES THE BAR. Canavor, Natalie // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/18/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 17, p8A
Focuses on the history of Symbol Technologies Inc. in the bar code business in Long Island, New York. Revenue and market capitalization reported; Reputation in the handhelds and wireless infrastructure technology; Increase in the number of workers employed.
- Symbol bounces on CEO's stock buy. Schachter, Ken // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/8/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p5A
Reports on the anticipation of the first quarter earnings of Symbol Technologies in Long Island, New York. Resignation of Tomo Razmilovic as chief executive officer of the company; Stability of the price of the one-time growth stock; Ways of putting barcode technology in consumer devices.
- Symbol reports an increase. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/30/99, Vol. 46 Issue 31, p8A
Reports on Holtsville, New York-based wireless and mobile products manufacturer Symbol Technologies Inc.'s earnings for the second quarter of 1999.
- HYPERCOM SNAGS FIRST SALES WITH SYMBOL. // CardLine;11/17/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p36
The article reports on the announcement by Hypercom Corp. that it has signed its first multi-lane payment terminal deals since announcing a shift in its sales strategy through an agreement with Symbol Technologies Inc. The partners reported that two merchants, a specialty women's apparel...
- CulinArt: Strategy of offering personalized service. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;07/06/98, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p18
Focuses on Lake Success, New York-based CulinArt's strategy of offering personalized service in the contract business. Desire for expansion and growth; Advertising accounts under the management of CulinArt.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/3/2006, Vol. 53 Issue 49, p10A
The article offers news briefs related to the business enterprises in the United States. Symbol Technologies Inc. has registered a growth of 40% in its third quarter profits. Northrop Grumman Corp. has offered a $1.3 million contract to Gales Industries Inc. Smithtown Bancorp Inc. has registered...
- STOCKS REPORT. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/17/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 45, p30A
Focuses on the performance of the stocks of several companies as of October 2003 in Long Island, New York. Increase in the shares of Lifetime Hoan Corp.; Letter of intent signed by Aceto Corp. to form a joint venture with Nufarm Ltd. to acquire and market an herbicide used on agricultural...
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/7/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 48, p10A
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of November 13, 2003. Amount of the third-quarter revenue of Symbol Technologies Inc.; Approval of the planned sale of the assets of Twinlab Corp. to IdeaSphere; Acquisition of Aeroflex Inc. of Celerity Systems Inc.