THE IPOD AND HD
- Blackmagic Design DeckLink HD. Moore, Philip // Australian PC User;Nov2005, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p47
Reviews the Blackmagic Design DeckLink HD, a video card for digital video, from Blackmagic Design. Features; Advantages; Price.
- Panasonic SV-AV10. H.J.M. // U.S. News & World Report;11/25/2002, Vol. 133 Issue 20, p70
The multimedia Panasonic SV-AV10, composed of video and sound parts, focuses on sharing. It plays MP3 music files, the kind illicitly shared on the Internet. It shoots digital photos and short videos that can be electronically mailed and posted on the Internet. It even has a voice recorder and...
- DeckLink Extreme. Solorio, Marco // DV: Digital Video;May2004, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p38
The article evaluates the DeckLink Extreme, a ten-bit SDI and Analog input/output card from Blackmagic Design. There are unique features that the DeckLink SD cards can provide because they all share the same driver. They can play back HD content, but it is obviously donw-converted and viewed as...
- Generating a Test Tone. Rose, Jay // DV: Digital Video;Mar2004, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p6
This article presents a question and answer advisory on the generation of a test tone from NLE to VHS deck. It asks question regarding how to measure the color bars. The person is currently using a consumer VHS deck, soon be purchasing an S-VHS deck. It also provides questions to the questions...
- BlackMagic goes to Extreme. Giardina, Carolyn // TVB Europe;Oct2005, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p3
The article reports that BlackMagic Design has introduced its DeckLink Extreme PCIe, a PCI Express capture card with 10-bit SDI and analog component/composite video connections. It features a high speed PCIe one lane interface running at 2.5Gbps. It allows Windows XP and DirectShow, including...
- Blackmagic Design Releases Free DaVinci Resolve Lite. // Digital Video;Sep2011, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the release of the DaVinci Resolve Lite digital video software from Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. which is the free version of DaVinci Resolve.
- iPOD 20GB. Jary, Simon // Macworld;Nov2002, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p50
Evaluates the iPOD 20GB MP3 digital music player from Apple Computer. Features of the music player; Advantages and disadvantages; Price of the player.
- cool tool. // Keyboard;Jan2002, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p13
Features the iPod mp3 player from Apple. Physical description of the product; Product offerings; Product support.
- New Apple iPods. Rule, Greg // Keyboard;Jul2003, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p13
Features Apple's iPod portable MP3 player. Price; Key features.