MEDIA ASSET MANAGEMENT AND DISTRIBUTION SCHEMES
- CAMERAS. // Millimeter;Mar2005, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p42
Provides information on high definition (HD) cameras to be unveiled at the 2005 National Association of Broadcasters' (NAB) exposition in Las Vegas, Nevada. Features of the IVC GY-HD100U ProHd/TV camcorder; Panasonic's HDX400 1080i DVCPRO HD camcorder; Launch of the 21st Century 3D 3DVX, a 3D...
- Digital Intermediate: Trends and Workflow. // Millimeter;Mar2005, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p42
Discusses the offerings of the 2005 trade show of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) for firms and individuals engaged in digital intermediate (DI) work on major feature films. Key trends; Pursuit of resolution-independent color correction tools and innovative storage solutions;...
- Global Community of Practice for Rehabilitation Now Online. // O&P Almanac;Aug2010, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p9
The article offers information on the video from the May 2010 ISPO World Congress/ORTHOPï¿½DIE + REHA-TECHNIK trade show, held in Leipzig, Germany by the Global Community of Practice for Rehabilitation online.
- CALENDAR. // Home Media Retailing;9/17/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p4
The article presents a calendar of media events in the U.S. in 2006. The Roadshow 2006 will be held in Hollywood, California from September 18 to September 21. The fourth annual TV DVD Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel in California.
- DIGITAL INTERMEDIATE TOOLS. Leitner, D. W. // Millimeter;Mar2005, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p54
Discusses developments concerning digital video and technology to be showcased at the 2005 trade show of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) in Las Vegas, Nevada. Digital Vision's acquisition of Nucoda; Timeline solutions for color correction, touch-up, compositing and file management...
- fields & frames. Ochiva, Dan // Millimeter;Mar2005, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p39
Looks at developments relating to digital cinema as of March 2005. Inclusion of a preview of the 2005 ShoWest exposition; Decision of the Arts Alliance Digital Cinema to purchase Christie CP2000 series 2K resolution projectors and QuVIS Cinema Players for a network of screens throughout Great...
- PLUG-INS. Turner, Bob // Millimeter;Mar2005, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p96
Looks at post-production plug-ins to be featured at the 2005 trade show of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) in Las Vegas, Nevada. Concern over the acceptance of the OpenFX standard; Manufacturers that have incorporated OFX plug-in support into their products, such as Nucoda...
- FOLLOW DV'S COVERAGE AT NAB. // DV: Digital Video;Apr2010, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p8
The article presents information on the "(Almost) Live" blog coverage of the 2009 NAB Show related to digital video technology at DV.com, that will include Web features and blog entries contributed by five on-site reporters of the periodical "Digital Video."
- FROM THE CHAIR. // Video Systems;Jun2003, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p05
Highlights the Siggaraph 2003, an exhibition on video systems in the U.S. Theme of the exhibition; Number of attendees; Programs and activities.