- Less than a week after resolving an auto dispute. MacLachlan, Suzanne; Mutch, David // Christian Science Monitor;7/5/95, Vol. 87 Issue 153, p2
Reports President Bill Clinton's decision to investigate Eastman Kodak Company's charges regarding Fuji Photo Company's efforts to resist its entry into the Japanese market.
- Eastman Kodak. MacLachlan, Suzanne; Mutch, David // Christian Science Monitor;6/2/95, Vol. 87 Issue 131, p2
Reports on the filing of unfair trade practices petition with US government by Eastman Kodak against Japan and Fuji Photo Film Company. Details of business affected and other court cases.
- Fuji's pan-European account opens. // Advertising Age International;Jul/Aug96, pI2
Reports on Fuji Photo Film Co. Ltd.'s participation in the bidding process for Kodak Co.'s advertising accounts.
- Fuji and Kodak cooperate in joint ventures. Meehan, Joseph // Photo District News;Jan97, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p90
Reports on Eastman Kodak Co. and Fuji Photo Film Co. Ltd.'s cooperative venture to develop a consumer APS 24mm film format.
- Shoring up sales in photo. // Drug Store News;9/23/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p33
Focuses on the marketing operation of Eastman Kodak Co. and Fuji Photo Film in the U.S. Relaunch of Kodak on black and white film; Introduction of Fujicolor QuikSnap Flash of Fuji Photo; Initial testings of Kodak on Perfect Touch premium-print imaging.
- Kodak signs agreement with Fuji, reassigns sales team to specific niches. // Discount Store News;2/20/95, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p25
Reports on the agreement between Eastman Kodak and Fuji Film to exchange each other's one-time use cameras from photofinishers for recycling and reuse. Commitment to environmental cleanup; Kodak's reorganization of its sales staff into a channel-specific team network; Kodak's financial...
- Not a very pretty picture in Rochester. Holstein, William J. // U.S. News & World Report;11/24/97, Vol. 123 Issue 20, p66
Focuses on Eastman Kodak and the competition that is forcing the company to reduce its work force. The efforts of George Fisher to strengthen Kodak with high technology and diplomacy; Kodak's archrival being Fuji Photo Film; The trade talks with the US government and the World Trade...
- Impressions and Perspectives from Ifra. Mittelhaus, Michael // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;2/22/2006, Vol. 5 Issue 22, p3
The article looks into the development of new and effective computer-to-plate technology presented at the Ifra technology fair in Leipzig, Germany. Creo and KPG appeared together in the Kodak Co. exhibit. The appearance of both products in Europe afforded a glimpse of Kodak's potential in the...
- Kodak vs. Fuji: Portrait of a trade tiff. Kaslow, Amy // Christian Science Monitor;8/2/95, Vol. 87 Issue 173, p4
Focuses on the trade fights between US and Japan over their photographic companies, the Eastman Kodak Company and the Fuji respectively. Kodak's accusation against Fuji and Japanese government; Reasons behind the accusation; Arguments between the lawyers of the photo companies; Investigations...