SINGLE-SENSOR DIGITAL CINEMA CAMERAS
- Digital new products. Shippey, Fred // Photo District News;Apr98, Vol. 18 Issue 4, pPIX80
Presents tools and equipments for digital photography. Digital cameras from Kodak, Fuji and Color Crisp; Automated graphic processing toolbox for Mac imaging professionals; Film scanner upgrade from Kodak Professional; Features of the products.
- Digital new products. Shippey, Fred // Photo District News;Feb99, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p52
Introduces products used in digital photography. Includes MegaVision's S3 professional single-shot digital back camera; Minolta Dimage EX Zoom 1500; Sinarback Digital Camera System; Olympus D-620L Digital Camera; Hewlett-Packard's Color LaserJet 8500 printer.
- WIN a digital SLR worth Â£700. // GP: General Practitioner;2/4/2013, p49
The article presents information on Canon EOS 600D digital SLR camera.
- The Digital Decade. Marvullo, Joe // Archaeology;May/Jun84, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p64
Features several digital photographic equipment useful for archaeology. Minolta X-700 53mm camera; Minolta Autoflash 360 PX; Simar P and F cameras.
- Digital new products. // Photo District News;Oct97, Vol. 17 Issue 10, PIX p63
Features several new products for use in digital photography. Digital cameras; Software for Conversion 1200 systems; Kodak Generation 2.0 inkjet media; Imation's photographic quality paper for inkjet printers. INSET: Questions & answers..
- Snap it. Goddard, John // Macworld;Nov97, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p89
Evaluates eleven digital cameras under $600, available as of November 1997. Products from Agfa, Apple, Casio, Eastman Kodak, Epson, Fuji Photo Film, Konica, and Olympus. Features; The process of taking digital photographs; Buying advice. INSET: 10 sure-shot tips..
- Digital cameras: A Seybold shootout. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;3/27/95, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p1
Reports on Seybold Publication's testing of digital cameras for studio photography for catalogs and product shots. Publication of findings in the book `Digital Cameras for Studio Photography'.
- HOW TO MAKE PHOTOS BLOOM. Goddard, John // Time International (South Pacific Edition);8/20/2001, Issue 33/34, p85
Offers user advice for photo-editing software. Prices for cameras and software; Steps to getting certain effects with the software, including special effects and covering up flaws. INSET: MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS.
- HOW TO MAKE GREAT PRINTS. Goddard, John // Time International (South Pacific Edition);9/17/2001, Issue 37, p67
Offers user advice for photo-editing software. Prices for cameras and software; Steps to getting certain effects with the software, including special effects and covering up flaws.