- PLUG-INS. Turner, Bob // Millimeter;Mar2005, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p96
Looks at post-production plug-ins to be featured at the 2005 trade show of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) in Las Vegas, Nevada. Concern over the acceptance of the OpenFX standard; Manufacturers that have incorporated OFX plug-in support into their products, such as Nucoda...
- Cheap flicks. Bennett, Andrea; Clark, Brian L.; Wilson, Amy // Money;Aug2002, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p129
Focuses on digital videocameras. Features and cost of the Sony DCR-PC101; Features and cost of the Canon ZR50.
- New Products & Services. Holben, Jay // American Cinematographer;Oct2004, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p82
Provides information on cinematography products and services. Ikonoskop's A-Cam camera; D Data Inc.'s Digital Multi-Layer Disc (DMD); Eastman Kodak's Vision2 series of Super 8mm film; Century Optics' 1.6x Tele-Converter; 41153PK Mattebox System offered by Chrosziel and 16x9 Inc. for use with...
- Reaching Over the Gap for Sound. // American Cinematographer;Feb2005, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p89
Introduces the Avalon Boom Poles for electronic news gathering, electronic field and digital video production. Retail price; Interesting features; Contact information.
- DVD+RW Camp Reveals Expanded Ranks. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;04/02/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p3
Focuses on announcements made by the renamed DVD+RW Compatibility Alliance at the 2001 CeBIT show in Hannover, Germany. Member additions; Launch of a complete offering of digital video disc+rewritable disc products in the summer; Background information on the group.
- WORKGROUPS. // Millimeter;Mar2005, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p96
Focuses on products for workgroup workflows, to be exhibited at the 2005 trade show of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) in Las Vegas, Nevada. Automatic Duck's expansion of media and metadata connectivity with Timeline Integration tools for third-party applications; Offerings by...
- Digital Intermediate: Trends and Workflow. // Millimeter;Mar2005, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p42
Discusses the offerings of the 2005 trade show of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) for firms and individuals engaged in digital intermediate (DI) work on major feature films. Key trends; Pursuit of resolution-independent color correction tools and innovative storage solutions;...
- Video Cameras That Find Fish. Poveromo, George // Salt Water Sportsman;Jan99, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p20
Describes some angler-friendly underwater video cameras. Benefits of video cameras for anglers; SeaView Underwater Research Inc.'s three basic models of interest to salt water anglers; Fisheye Inc.'s two basic lines of cameras; How the cameras are used.
- The Cine Expo Trade Show. Wolthuis, Johan; de Voogd, Wouter // Cinema Technology;Sep2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p38
The article highlights the events at the Cinema Expo Trade Show in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The exhibit showcased products, equipments and new technologies of various companies and organizations which provides services and products towards the motion picture industry. Among the exhibitors were...