THINGS TO BLOG ABOUT
- RENDEZVOUS IN RUSSIA. // Film Journal International;Sep2012, Vol. 115 Issue 9, p42
The article offers information on the 14th annual Kino Expo International Convention and Trade Fair to be held in St. Petersburg, Russia on September 17-21, 2012.
- The road to Amsterdam. // Televisual;Sep2009, p45
The article focuses on the International Broadcasting Convention exhibition in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It states that the event was characterised not by the launch of new products but by talks on who is not going in the exhibition. It notes the anticipation of the National Association of...
- THE NEXT BIG THINGS. Dager, Nick // MovieMaker;2007 Future of Moviemaking, Vol. 14 Issue 69, p50
The article describes the 2007 National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada. The show provided a spotlight for technological innovations in motion picture production, direction, and cinematography. Products on exhibit include the Sony CineAlta F23 camera, DigiPrime...
- CREAM OF THE CROP. VALENTINI, VALENTINA I. // MovieMaker;Summer2014, Vol. 21 Issue 109, p18
The article discusses several filmmaking products that were showcased during the annual trade show 2014 National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show in the U.S. including the Glidecam from Glidecam Industries Inc., the Cinema Camera from Blackmagic Design, and the CION model camera from AJA.
- Digital dailies from DVS. // TVB Europe;Dec2000, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p40
Introduces the DHStation and ProntoVision2000 video equipment from DVS company. Applications of the two equipment in motion picture production.
- New production and playback tools make for MPEG market melee. // CD-ROM Professional;Sep96, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p11
Reports on the release of production and playback tools aimed at the Motion Picture Experts Group (MPEG). Includes OmniMedia's Maestro MPEG Interactive Toolkit; Digital Vision's BitPack Authoring Station; Data Translation Inc.'s Broadway video capture and compression system.
- CAROLINA FILM INSTITUTE. // MovieMaker;Summer2010, Vol. 17 Issue 88, p41
The article offers information on the Carolina Film Institute located at Greenville, South Carolina which offers complete and functional equipments and facilities including Super 16, High-Definition (HD) Cameras and 24-hour Final Cut Pro laboratory with professional faculty members.
- The journey to ExCeL. Ringrose, Fergal // TVB Europe;Feb2013, p42
The article offers brief information on the Broadcast Video Expo (BVE) to be held at ExCeL in London, England from February 26-28, 2013.
- Evolving and Upbeat IN MUNICH. BUETOW, MIKE // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Jan2012, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p36
Information about them Productronica biennial trade show in Munich, Germany is presented. It highlighted several companies that showcased their products including Electrolube, which displayed an array of new sprays and coatings, and Henkel AG & co. KGaA, which showcased the halogen-free...