- Catholic Publisher Seeks to Up Trade Sales. Holt, Karen // Publishers Weekly;8/25/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 34, p10
Reports on the acquisitions by Catholic book publisher Ave Maria Press (AMP) which would contribute to its publishing program plans. Properties included in the purchase; Plans of AMP to discontinue the Thomas Moore imprint; Role of publisher Thomas Turkle as consultant for the Forest of Peace...
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on all New York Times bestseller lists. List; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on USA Today top 150 bestseller list. Book type; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- 2005 Paperback Fiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p8
Presents a chart depicting 2005 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers by No. 1 Title With Longevity. Title; Author; Agent; Imprint; Weeks No.1.
- The Red Jacket UTB : a model for co-operative textbook publishing. Hühn, Volker; Huter, Michael // Learned Publishing;Oct2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p316
UTB is a joint paperback imprint of a number of medium-sized German publishers. Its working is described, together with its financial arrangements.
- Grove/Atlantic Revives Black Cat Imprint. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;5/17/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 20, p13
Announces the revival of Black Cat imprint, a line of paperback originals from Grove/Atlantic. List of paperback originals that will be released in the fall of 2004; Books included in the Black Cat list; Plans of Grove for marketing the new Black Cat originals.
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;8/27/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 34, p13
The article offers news briefs on the book publishing and selling industry. Total revenue at Hastings Entertainment rose 2.3% in the second quarter ended July 31, 2007, helped by $1.8 million in sales from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." Bantam Dell is launching an imprint in February...
- Gift Books Are Big Business for Christian Publishers. GARRETT, LYNN // Publishers Weekly;1/5/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 1, p26
The article discusses how some Christian publishers such as HarperCollins Christian Publishing Group offer religiously or spiritually themed gift books, sometimes devoting an imprint such as Nelson Gift Books to the category. Topics include the popularity of the "Jesus Calling" book franchise,...
- Princess Imprint Gives Hay House Bestseller. Holt, Karen // Publishers Weekly;10/20/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 42, p8
Reports on the success achieved by Hay House, which has created a number of imprints for well-known personalities, with the publishing of the book "After Life," by John Edward, under its Princess Book. Partnership between Edward and Princess; Authors of books to which Hay House has dedicated an...