Risk Is Great, but so Are the Rewards, in the Critical-Controls Marketplace
- Dark times for the black stuff? Choueke, Mark // Marketing Week;6/15/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p33
The article discusses the position of Guinness GB in the commercial market in Great Britain. Guinness is known for its reputation on innovation and memorable advertisements. According to the author, the company's sales record had shown a great decline in the market despite the running of some of...
- The success factor. Gray, Annie // NZ Business;Feb2002, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p3
Focuses on the concept for a company success. Importance of an X factor in business; Innovation of the business; Need of brilliant marketing strategies.
- TOWARD A CONCEPTUAL UNDERSTANDING OF THE ALLEGED DECLINE OF MARKETING'S INFLUENCE WITHIN ORGANIZATIONS. Merlo, Omar; Whitwell, Gregory; Lukas, Bryan A. // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;2003, Vol. 14, p337
Evidence regarding marketing's role within the firm is contradictory. The marketing literature's conviction that marketing should be crucial in charting a firm's strategic direction, and the fact that environmental changes indicate that marketing is becoming increasingly more important in...
- Marketing means nothing if the people are not great. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Journal (Central New York);1/26/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p10
The article presents the author's views about the importance of good people in marketing. The author says that companies spend millions on advertising, branding, strategizing, merchandising and every other elements of marketing which they believe will bring business success, but if the involved...
- Rehab For Marketers? Davis, Rob // NZ Marketing Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p48
Criticizes the marketing industry. Weaknesses of marketers; Colonization of the minority marketing culture by corporations; Key to the success of a business.
- Ad agency looking for work. Mihailovich, Steven // Las Vegas Business Press;7/26/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p29
Focuses on marketing agency MassMedia in Las Vegas, Nevada. Nature of business; Clients; Programs and services; Factors contributing to the success of the agency; Future plans.
- Two ears, one mouth. MEREDITH, BRIAN H. // NZ Business;Mar2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p63
In the article, the author discusses the various issues faced in the business industry in New Zealand. He claims that a business is a marketing organism that thrives only due to its customers and failing to meet their need will result in sub-optimised performance or failure. He advises that...
- Changes in Attitudes Our Biggest Challenge. Bigelow, Peter // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Jun2005, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p16
Emphasizes the importance of handling change for the success of individuals and businesses. Outcome of the effort of technology and service trendsetters in 2005 to use marketing and logistics tools as well as process technologies that were not available in 1995; Examples of actions that are...
- i want that job. // Grocer;6/28/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8161, p68
The article announces the search for a commercial marketing manager for an international fresh sector business.