A Fond FAREWELL
- YOUR IDEAS WANTED! // Nonprofit World Funding Alert;Jun2004, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p11
In this article the editor of the journal "Nonprofit World Funding Alert" appeals to its readers to give some ideas for raising the funds.
- 60 sec. With Mandi Norwood. // MediaWeek;7/26/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p33
Interviews Mandi Norwood, editor in chief of "Shop Etc.," about the launch of the magazine in the U.S. Edge of the magazine over other periodicals; Target readers; Content of the magazine.
- So long, but I'll see you. Sperandeo, Andy // Model Railroader;Sep2011, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p8
In this article the author presents his views and experience of working as executive editor for "Model Railroader" magazine. He states that he enjoyed working there and made friends from readers and hobbyists around the world through the magazine. In last he acknowledges all the contributors of...
- YOUR IDEAS WANTED! // Nonprofit World Funding Alert;May2004, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p8
No abstract available.
- YOUR IDEAS WANTED! // Nonprofit World Funding Alert;Jul2004, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p8
In this article the editor of the journal "Nonprofit World Funding Alert" appeals to its readers to share some ideas with the journal for raising funds.
- From doing to Writing. Toven, Shane // Radio Magazine;Jun2014, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p6
The author talks about his journey from being a radio hands-on guy tinkering with electronics and working with a talented team of engineers to becoming an editor of this periodical. He invites the readers to send their own stories and clarifies what the periodical about and what readers do in...
- Note of appreciation / Note de remerciement. // Canadian Geotechnical Journal;Dec2001, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p1
Presents information on the "Canadian Geotechnical Journal." Acknowledgment of editors and reviewers who participated in the journal; Objective of the journal.
- Letters. // Time;12/31/1951, Vol. 58 Issue 27, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented including a comment on "The Reader's Digest," a commendation on an article about the DeWitt Wallaces, and a comment on the article "Industrial South," published in the December 10, 1951 issue.
- tomorrow's news. Lee, Danielle // Accounting Today;May2014, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p56
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience writing for and interacting with readers and contributors as she moves to her new role as technology editor.