The Impact of System Type on the ADPI and Air-Outlet Devices
- Mold, Moisture, And More. Skaer, Mark // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/29/2003, Vol. 220 Issue 18, p14
Highlights the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers Winter Meeting in Chicago, Illinois. Theme of the event; Programs and activities; Attendees.
- New Partners in Certification. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/12/2008, Vol. 234 Issue 2, p7
The article reports on the agreement between the Air-conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) and the China Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Industry Association (CVRAA) in Arlington, Virginia. The move aims to encourage Chinese heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and...
- Associations. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;01/03/2000, Vol. 209 Issue 1, p598
Presents a directory of associations in the air conditioning, heating and ventilation industries. Includes AACE International; Air Conditioning Contractors of America; Air Diffusion Council; Air Distribution Institute; American Association of Meat Processors.
- Contractors Continue to Fight for Fairness. Hall, John R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/5/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 10, p40
The article reports on the efforts of a coalition of South Carolina heating, ventilation, air-conditioning (HVAC) contractors to limit the sale of HVAC equipment to licensed contractors. It discusses the support given by members of the South Carolina Association of Heating and Air Conditioning...
- Service Contract Association Formed to Fight Scams. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;05/01/2000, Vol. 210 Issue 1, p7
Highlights the establishment of the Texas Warranty Association by Texas-based heating, ventilation and air conditioning contractors. Goals of the association.
- The Association of the Cooling and Air-conditioning Industry Takes Perfect Care of Its Members. �pacek, Bohuslav // Czech Business & Trade;2004, Issue 11/12, p44
Features the Association of the Cooling and Air-Conditioning Industry, union of Czech and foreign firms, entrepreneurs, institutions and experts operating in the sector in the Czech Republic. History of the organization; Objectives of the association; Contribution of the association to the sector.
- 13 SEER Webinars Educate Industry. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/26/2005, Vol. 226 Issue 17, p6
The article focuses on the 13 SEER Webinar Series of training events that will sponsored by the Air Conditioning Contractors of America, the Heating, Airconditioning & Refrigeration Distributors International and "The News" periodical. The events will provide information on various aspects of...
- 2005 Is Yet Another Step Toward Respectability. Welsch, Butch // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/26/2005, Vol. 226 Issue 17, p23
The article focuses on the progress of heating, ventilation and airconditioning contractors in the United States in 2005. Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors National Association and Air Conditioning Contractors of America have been promoting the quality of their contractors and the...
- New officers, awards from AHRI. // Engineered Systems;Jan2015, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p81
Information on the annual meeting of the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) held in Carlsbad, California from November 16-18, 2015 is presented. Among the elected AHRI officials during the meeting are Ed Purvis as chairman, Doug Young as vice chairman and Dennis Appel...