- Vilter Purchased. // Process Cooling & Equipment;May2005, p36
The article reports that Vilter Manufacturing Corp., Cudahy, Wisconsin, has been acquired by the private-equity firm J. P. Kotts & Co. The transaction is designed to enable the company to build on is existing growth in the refrigeration and process industries worldwide. The change will allow...
- Vilter Manufacturing Corp. Purchased By J. P. Kotts. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/21/2005, Vol. 224 Issue 8, p4
Reports that private equity firm of J. P. Kotts & Co. has purchased Vilter Manufacturing Corp. in Cudahy, Wisconsin. Terms of the deal; Benefits of the acquisition for both companies; Significance of the consolidation on the heating and ventilation industry.
- Private Equity Firm Acquires Pamarco. // Official Board Markets;2/25/2006, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of Pamarco Technologies company by private equity firm J. P. Kotts & Co. in the U.S. Terry Ford, CEO of J. P. Kotts & Co., and his management team will operate the new acquired company. According to Ford, the purchase will allow for further expansion and...
- Johns Manville to Purchase Skloplast. // Ceramic Industry;Mar2001, Vol. 151 Issue 3, p14
Reports that ceramic manufacturer Johns Manville Corp. will acquire Skloplast AS, a fiber glass manufacturing company in Trnava, Slovakia. Benefits of the acquisition to Johns Manville Corp.
- Johns Manville Completes Purchase of Skloplast A.S. // Ceramic Industry;May2001, Vol. 151 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the acquisition of Trnava, Slovakia-based Skloplast AS (SAS) by Denver, Colorado-based Johns Manville Corp. Operations included in the sale; Application of products manufactured by SAS; Number of employees in SAS.
- Johns Manville to buy fiberglass maker. // Plastics News;12/18/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 42, p3
Presents details on the agreement of Denver, Colorado-based Johns Manville Corp. to purchase fiberglass manufacturer, Skloplast AS in Trnava, Slovakia. Number of factories operated by Johns Manville worldwide; Increase of the sales revenues of the company from growth of demand for fiberglass...
- Johns Manville announces acquisition. // Appliance Manufacturer;Mar1998, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p22
Announces that Johns Manville's subsidiary, Messa Insulation, acquired a board plant in Mesa County, Colorado. Description of the board plant; Owner of the board plant.
- Johns Manville acquires Mitex. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jul97, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p16
Presents Johns Manville Corporation's acqusition of Mitex group of companies, a leading manufacturer of fiber glass wall fabric.
- Johns Manville Acquired by Berkshire Hathaway. Liegl, Paula R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;01/08/2001, Vol. 212 Issue 2, p4
Presents details on the merger of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. with Johns Manville in the United States. Approval of the board of directors; Conditions of the tender offer.