- Can JPM Thrive on Diet of Vanilla Banking? Monks, Matthew // American Banker;10/13/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 158, p11
The article mentions JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s third-quarter 2011 weak financial performance, which is attributed to a slowdown in securities trading, could be an indicator of the U.S. investment banks' future.
- Chase Rise Seen Waiting for Upturn in the Market. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;2/21/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 35, p20
Reports the decline of shares of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. in New York City. Contribution of Morgan Chase's investment banking on revenues; Influence of economic problems on the shares decline; Consolidation of J.P. Morgan & Co. and Chase Manhattan in 2000.
- A Respite as Morgan Net Surges 43%. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;4/17/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 74, p1
Focuses on the performance of finance enterprise J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. for the first quarter of 2003. Percentage gain in the company's profits in the quarter; Statistics of change in investment banking profits; Response of analysts to the size of gains.
- Banks Now Targeting 'Mass Affluent'. CASTO, JAMES E. // State Journal (WV);4/11/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p13
The article reports on the launch of the "Chase Private Client" service by global financial services firm J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. which aims to meet the needs of affluent customers in West Virginia.
- JPMorgan to Set up BPO Operations in Philippines. // GlobalSourcingNOW;10/12/2007, p6
The article reports that JPMorgan, a U.S.-based investment bank, has announced its intentions to set up its back-office operations in the Philippines, which is expected to house about 5,000 professionals in the next two years. The move is in line with the company's plans to diversify its...
- Client Activity Off at Chase I-Bank. // American Banker;6/14/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 90, p12
The article reports that clients of JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s investment bank were less active in the second quarter of 2010 than they had previously been.
- JPM Chase Shakes Up Investment Bank. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;4/24/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 78, p4
Reports the decision of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. to realign its investment bank in the U.S. Reduction of operating costs; Recreation of the banker squads; Increase of bank productivity.
- CapitalSource Explores Options. Barba, Robert // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2011, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p8
The article informs that CapitalSource Inc. has hired J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. as its investment banker to help in finding the best investments deals in future.
- JPMorgan Chase Tops in Deal Revenue. // American Banker;10/1/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F338, p15
The article reports that JPMorgan Chase & Co. is the leader in global investment banking for the first nine months of 2010. Global investment banking derives its revenue from providing merger advice and arranging syndicated loans.