- Investment Banking Is Seen Hiking Deutsche Bank Results. Steinborn, Deborah // American Banker;5/4/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 84, p26
Highlights the news about the effect of investment banking on Deutsche Bank's financial performance.
- REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 13, p46
The article presents data related to investments made in the real estate sector as of March 28, 2005. Some of the U.S. investment banks listed are Citigroup, Deutsche Bank AG, Wachovia Corp., J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Friedman Billings Group, Goldman Sachs & Co. and Merrill Lynch.
- Deutsche Takes a Plunge and Comes Up Gasping. Johnson, Mark // Global Finance;Jul2002, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p28
Explores the business operation of Deutsche Bank of Europe in the late 1980s. Problems encountered by the bank; Outcome of the bank's decision to acquire Morgan Grenfell; Ways in which the bank responded to the threat posed by U.S. investment banks.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Energy & Power. Oleary, Christoplier // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/12/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 19, p36
This article presents information related to developments in the investment banking sector of the U.S. as of May 12, 2003. TotolFinaElf said it will streamline its name to Total. The French oil super-power, which is the end result of a series of mergers involving Elf Aquitaine, Total and...
- Deutsche Bank confirms staff shake-up. Walsh, Paul // Ai Trade News;2015, p17
The article reports on the announcement of Deutsche Bank AG that the Corporate Banking and Securities division will separate into two business units in which Corporate and Investment Banking division will create Global Markets division.
- An expansion of European funds should stir the sector. Schwatz, Rodney // Third Sector;12/6/2011, Issue 687, p19
The article focuses on the issue of fundings for the social investment sector from banks in Europe. It cites the European Investment Bank (EIB) and Deutsche Bank AG which announced their 50 million-euro and 10 million-euro, respectively, contributions of capital that will come into the sector....
- FIGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 13, p38
The article presents investment banking data regarding fixed income securities as of March 28, 2005. Some of the U.S. investment banks listed are Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Goldman Sachs & Co., Wachovia Corp., Deutsche Bank AG, Citigroup and Lehman Brothers Inc.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 45, p48
Presents data on the investment performance of the retail sector in the United States, as of November 15, 2004. J.P. Morgan Chase; Citigroup; Deutsche Bank; Goldman Sachs.
- Deutsche, Cutting, Sees Room for U.S. Growth. Leibowtiz, Alissa // American Banker;2/2/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 23, p1
Reports that Deutsche Bank AG has announced a cutback on investment banking and identified several business lines where it aims to expand in the United States, possibly through acquisition. Assessment that the bank's potential for growth in the U.S. market is in private banking and asset...