- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/18/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 15, p19
The article presents statistical information on aftermarket initial public offerings (IPOs) performance of business enterprises. Hiland Partners' offer price, price on April 13, 2005, percent change is 22.50, 34.48 and 53.244 respectively. PRB Gas Transportation's offer price, price on April 13,...
- CMS will offer stock to raise cash for its debts. // Crain's Detroit Business;02/07/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p4
Reports on plans by CMS Energy Corp. to launch an initial public offering of a tracking stock in order to reduce the company's debt. Sale of assets that are not strategic to the company's growth plans; Debt-to-capital ratio of CMS Energy; Lowering of the company's earnings forecasts for its...
- CMS Energy plans IPO of up to half of oil and gas stake. Heczei, Maria // Crain's Detroit Business;10/09/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p5
Reports on the plan of Dearborn, Michigan-based CMS Energy Corp. to hold an initial public offering in the first quarter of 2001 to reduce debt.
- CMS Considers Alternative To Tracking Stock. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr2000, Vol. 227 Issue 4, p2
Reports that CMS Energy is considering more asset sales as an alternative to an initial public offering (IPO) of tracking stock in its Consumers Energy electric and gas utility in Michigan.
- Signature Sets Offering of 4.1M Shares. Solsman, Joan E. // American Banker;7/6/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 103, p12
Brief information is given about the financial status of the New York regional bank, Signature Bank, which plans to offer about 4.1 million shares of common stock.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 13, p17
The article lists 100 initial public offerings (IPOs) in the U.S. market for the week ending March 30, 2005. The IPO 100 Index measures the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings, excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market. Some of...
- Biotech IPOs Get Off to a Slow Start in 2005. van Amum, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;3/14/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 11, p22
This article reports that while the U.S. biotechnology industry saw the window for initial public offerings open wide in 2004, it seems to have been only ajar for the first few months of 2005. The Nasdaq Biotechnology Index, which Includes biotech companies with market capitalizations of at...
- Alpha Natural Resources Sets IPO. // Coal Age;Feb2005, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on the plans of Alpha Natural Resources to release an initial public offering (IPO) in February 2005. Total value of the IPO; Price of each IPO share; Background information on the operations of Alpha Natural Resources.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p19
The article presents a chart, which is the review of the most recent 100 Initial Public Offerings. Some of the companies included in the chart are: Wright Express Corp., Fusion Telecommunications, Alpha Natural Resources Inc., Warren Resources, KMG America and Arlington Tankers. The IPO 100...