PennEngineering updates Product Guide
- Right-angle fasteners eliminate brackets and bent tabs. // Machine Design;1/8/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p94
Introduces the PEM R'ANGLE fasteners from PennEngineering Fastening Technologies. Benefits offered by the fastener; Features of the fastener; Process of installing the fastener.
- Threaded Rivet Nuts. // Production Technology News;Feb2004, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p1
Introduces the Atlas Max Tite threaded rivet nuts from PennEngineering Fastening Technologies. Design features; Target manufacturing applications.
- Untitled. // Automotive Design & Production;Apr2005, Vol. 117 Issue 4, p35
Introduces the PEMSERTER In-Die Fastener Feeding System from PennEngineering Fastening Technologies. Function of the device.
- Fastener Futures. Bassak, Gil // Product Design & Development;Oct2004, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p34
Features a range of mechanical fasteners manufactured and designed by PennEngineering Fastening Technologies for metal, plastics and personal computer boards. Mechanical movement; Design of the fasteners to improve production and accommodate smaller assemblies; Adhesive advancements; Bonding...
- Self-Locking Fasteners. // New Equipment Digest;Aug2012, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p34
The article offers brief information on the PEM nylon insert fasteners from PennEngineering Fastening Technologies.
- FF PRODUCTS. // Fastener Technology International;Oct/Nov2014, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p139
The article offers brief information on the various products for fastener industry such as PEMÂ® Type THFEâ„¢ heavy-duty studs from PennEngineeringÂ® and hose clamps from Brikksen.
- Surface Mount Fasteners. // Design News;3/7/2005, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p116
This article presents information about the newly introduced Reel Fast SMT system, a surface mount fasteners, developed by PennEngineering Fastening Technologies. This system is claimed to be useful in automated electronics assembly operations. These fasteners install on soldet pads, using the...
- New Technologies Secure Fasteners' Futures. Cleaveland, Peter // Product Design & Development;Apr2006, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p8
The article focuses on the factors that affects the fastener industry that causes them to make changes in both design and materials. According to the director of corporate marketing information and communication at Penn Engineering Fastening Technologies company Leon Attarian, the major goal of...
- Self-Clinching Fasteners. // Product Design & Development;Jul2008, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p45
The article evaluates the PEMSERTER self-clinching fastener from Penn Engineering Fastening Technologies.