Trailer, Truck, & Body OEMs
- Two trailer giants form alliance. // Overdrive;Mar96, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the strategic alliance between Wabash National and Fruehauf Trailer that allowed them to build a composite design trailer.
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2004, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p72
Reports on the selection and appointment of several executives in the trucking industry. Robert J. Smith at Wabash National Corp.; Glenn Rasmus at Stellar Industries; Gina Naylor at Galbreath Inc.
- Wabash Makes Management Changes. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/17/2014, p1
The article announces several personnel changes made at Wabash National Corporation including Jeff Taylor as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Don Hurtt as Vice President of Tax and Treasurer and Tom Rodak as Vice President of Corporate Marketing.
- Obituaries. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Mar2005, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p89
Presents an obituary for Lawrence Botkin, a mechanical engineer who died on February 4, 2005.
- BNSF, Wabash National unveil AllRailer. // Railway Age;Jun96, Vol. 197 Issue 6, p27
Reports that Wabash National Corp.'s AllRailer multilevel motor-vehicle was unveiled in May 1996 for motor vehicle manufacturer at Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corp.'s automotive distribution facility at Alliance, Texas. Features of the AllRailer; Stability and ride quality tests at the...
- Wabash National Corp. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/30/96, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p28A
Profiles Wabash National Corp., a Lafayette, Indiana-based designer, manufacturer and seller of truck trailers. Value; Noteworthy control; Executive compensation; Directors.
- Wabash National. Mayer, Kathy // Indiana Business Magazine;Sep96, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p71
Profiles truck trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. Corporate history; Financial performance; Expansion; Products and services offered.
- Wabash Unveils New Corporate, Business-Unit Websites. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/1/2013, p3
The article offers information on web sites launched by Wabash National Corporation.
- Beall expands manufacturing, now producing tank tailers in Wisconsin. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/13/2014, p3
The article reports on the 406 petroleum and dry bulk tank trailer models that are being manufactured by Beall Trailers, a part of the Walker Group Division of Wabash National Corp., at the manufacturing facilities of Walker Group in Fond du Lac and New Lisbon, Wisconsin.