Tire service truck dedicated to the Sprinter
- Yale's new NTA operator-up turret truck. // Material Handling Engineering;Mar98, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p80
Presents the NTA 3,000- and 4,000-pound capacity, operator-up turret truck from Yale Materials Handling Corp. Features of the truck; Significance of its removable motor compartment cover; Information on its auxiliary mast.
- Improved narrow aisle truck. // Material Handling Engineering;Mar98, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p82
Introduces the NR-AD 3,500 and 4,500-pound-capacity narrow aisle trucks from Yale Handling Materials Corp. Features of the truck; Designs of the operator's compartment; Models offered.
- Dolly-neck semitrailer permits tight steering. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2005, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p41
Features the dolly-neck semitrailer manufactured by France-based Nicolas Industrie company. Payload capacity of the product; Overall length of the semitrailer; Specifications.
- Mack Granite Axle Back: a step forward for trucks. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2005, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p57
Features the Granite Axle Back Class 8 truck launched by Allentown, Pennsylvania-based Mack Trucks Inc. Exterior design of the truck; Specifications; Contact information for more details on the product.
- 'Revolutionary' Linde X range launched. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Apr2005, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p5
This article features the Linde X reach trucks from Linde. Linde has launched its new X range of reach trucks which, it believes, is set to change the ground rules for reach truck design. Linde design engineers have turned reach truck design on its head with the X range, by relocating the...
- TOYOTA LAUNCHES 8FBN SERIES ELECTRIC FORKLIFTS. // MHD Supply Chain Solutions;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p79
The article offers a preview of battery electric forklifts from Toyota Material Handling Australia (TMHA) Pty. Ltd.
- GLOBAL INNOVATION. // MHD Supply Chain Solutions;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p58
The article offers information on material handling equipment solutions offered by Linde Material Handling GmbH for customers, particularly the hydrostatic drive to its forklift design.
- Attachment suppliers and users learn new customs. Bond, Josh // Modern Materials Handling;Feb2015, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on developments in lift truck attachment designs for use in moving paper industry products. Topics discussed include the cost of product damage to paper producers, the factors that prevent equipment owner from exploring customized designs in attachments and the role of...
- Hot tips for the Relay race. // Commercial Motor;11/25/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5106, p68
Evaluates the CitroÃ«n Relay Tipper 1800 2.2HDi and the Citroen Relay 1800 2.2HDi vans from CitroÃ«n. Key features; Design; Fuel consumption; Specifications; Advantages and disadvantages.