Utilimaster expand Trademaster product line
- VERDICT. Barnett, Colin // Commercial Motor;1/14/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5364, p39
The article presents the author's view on the Hino automobile. He mentions that the simple low-tech spec will be liked by operators who regard advanced electronics to be a possible liability. He highlights some of the dimensions of Hino including its overall length which is 9,455 millimeter, cab...
- Bound to last. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2004, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p27
Provides information on the bonded DuraPlate van body design being produced by Utilimaster. Design of the van bodies; Effect of using adhesive to bond panels together; Number of orders for van bodies that Utilimaster should produce by January 2005.
- HOW MUCH DO YOU TIP? Clancy, Sharon // Commercial Motor;2/17/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5116, p58
Focuses on the light tipper body market in Great Britain. Disadvantage of multi-stage telescopic rams on light vehicles according to Ingemex; Advantages of rear-end tips over a sideways tip according to Justin Gallen; Features of the off-the-shelf tipper bodies offered by Isuzu.
- Light reefer for Langdons. // Commercial Motor;6/14/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5233, p16
The article focuses on a Daf 7.5-tonne reefer that has entered service with Langdons of Bridgwater, England. A lightweight chassis and body combined with a direct-drive Thermo King V500 refrigeration unit have given a payload of 2,700kg on the truck. The firm specialises in...
- Glass's Guide reports high demand for all kinds of rigids. // Commercial Motor;1/19/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5161, p70
The article reports on the high demand for rigid type of vehicle body in Great Britain. The limited supplies of ready-to-retail used stock has helped to keep prices firm according to George Alexander, chief commercial vehicle editor of the periodical "Glass' Guide." There have been interests in...
- FRAMING THE QUESTION? Sawyer, Christopher A. // Automotive Design & Production;Feb2003, Vol. 115 Issue 2, p38
Deals with the strategies used in constructing automobile frames. Details on the body-on-frame architecture; Information on the Bel Air concept used on the Chevy Trailblazers, Olds Bravada, GMC Envoy and the Chevy SSR; Interest of a group of European automobile manufacturers on body-on-frame...
- Citroen rolls out Ready-to-Run programme. // Contract Journal;5/23/2007, Vol. 438 Issue 6626, p14
The article reports on the availability of Citroen's pre-bodied Ready-to-Run programme across its new generation range of vehicles. Bodies available include dropsides, tippers, mini-buses, glass carriers and beavertails and they can be specified on dual fuel vehicles. Tipmaster supplys both...
- From TB to BT. Barnett, Colin // Commercial Motor;6/5/2003, Vol. 197 Issue 5031, p18
Focuses on the commercial vehicle bodies manufactured by the company ATT Papworth in Great Britain. Information on how the company started manufacturing commercial vehicle bodies; Details on the ambulance bodies manufactured by the company; Method of the company in monitoring its production.
- Larger but lighter. Kimberley, William // Automotive Engineer;May2005, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p30
Features the redesigned exterior design and bodywork of the Volkswagen Passat automobile. Specifications; Materials used; Gross weight.