Ductile hub means less weight, more muscle
- Ductile hub means less weight, more muscle. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2004, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p38
Reports that Webb Wheel Products has introduced a lightweight ductile hub for TP trailer axles. Design improvements; Laboratory testing; Advantages over standard ductile hubs.
- Trailer disc wheel hubs lose weight. // Fleet Owner;May2010, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p39
A preview of the aluminum trailer disc wheel hubs from Webb Wheel Products Inc. is presented.
- New series of hubs. // Fleet Equipment;Jul97, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p58
Announces Webb Wheel Products Inc.'s release of a series of hubs designed for trucks. Advantage of the new design; Applications for drive axle and trailer axle; Compliance with federally mandated law on Anti-skid Braking System.
- Hub and rotor assemblies. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2005, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p37
Reports on the launch of the hub and rotor assemblies of Webb Wheel Products Inc. designed for medium-duty trucks and buses in Cullman, Alabama.
- New Webb unit to offer full line of slack adjusters. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2015, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p49
The article evaluates the clearance sensing automatic brake adjusters from Webb Wheel Products Inc.
- Webb to construct new plant in Indiana. // Modern Bulk Transporter;May2004, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p14
Reports that Webb Wheel Products has chosen Tell City, Indiana as site of a manufacturing facility dedicated to high-volume original-equipment-manufacturer wheel-end product.
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2013, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p54
The article offers brief information on the new LED lighting options from Buyers Products, the Cascadia 113 Natural Gas tractor from Allison Transmission, and the brake drum selection program from the Aftermarket Business Unit of Webb Wheel Products.
- Webb Wheel Products opens OEM facility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the opening of an original equipment manufacturing (OEM) facility by Webb Wheel Products Inc. for its OEM Truck Business Unit in Cullman, Alabama in 2005. Reasons of the company for choosing the site for its facility; Views of ED Wentz, president of OEM Truck Business Unit, on the...
- bulletins. // Fleet Owner;Mar2010, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p51
The article evaluates several products for trucking including the Ultra-Link-Coil-Cords from Grote Industries, the Vortex drum brake package from Webb Wheel Products and the Rotella T3 NG lubricant from Shell.