Brake Control adjusts for smooth stops
- Faster, safer towing. // Landscape & Irrigation;Jan2004, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p19
Introduces the new Adjustable Electronic Trailer Brake Control that features solid-state circuitry for long-life, dependable operation and safe, easy towing, manufactured by Valley Industries Inc. Product features; Physical description; Availability; Contact information.
- Electronic brake control. // Landscape & Irrigation;Mar2005, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p12
Introduces the new Journey HD Electronic Brake Control from Valley Industries Inc. Key features; Suitability of the brake control for 1- to -4 axle trailers; Physical description.
- Brake control provides polarity protection. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p104
Features the Journey HD electronic brake control from Valley Industries. Suitability of the brake control in trailers; Inclusion of an easy-to-read digital display; Advantages of the brake control to a vehicle.
- Prevent Air Hose Damage. Dancy, SSG Steve // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jun2001, Issue 583, pN.PAG
The brake system connections on M870A1 trailers are in such an awkward position that when they hook up their M916A1 tractor's air hoses, the hoses are in a tight bend. Over time, the bending fatigues the hoses, leading to leaks. Since air hoses are not cheap, the author solved the bending...
- Installing Trailer Brakes. Hendricks, Jim // Boating;Sep2013, Vol. 86 Issue 8, p26
The article offers information on replacing and installing boat trailer brakes.
- Lighter, Faster Rides for Average Cyclists. Toto, Christian // World & I;Apr2006, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p13
The article discusses how bicycle manufacturers have been working to make their products better. In terms of basic mechanisms such as shifting and braking, the bicycles of today are relatively unchanged compared to bikes from the nineteen seventies. Present day bikes often has aluminum rims,...
- Brake Caging for 5-tons. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jun99, Issue 559, p4
Provides information on the proper caging of the rear brakes of a five-ton family of medium tactical vehicle (FMTV). Things to consider in caging rear brake system.
- Scottish heavyweight champ. // Professional Engineering;9/5/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p52
The article reports the latest vehicle Daf XF105 by the Bernard Hunter in Edinburgh, Scotland. The monster truck is designed to carry the ballast plates for its tremendous 250 tonne Liebherr crane. It is built specifically to work on extreme weights with standard features of nine-tonne front...
- Brake control provides polarity protection. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2005, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p41
Evaluates the Journey HD brake control from Valley Industries Inc. Advantage of its polarity protection over other products; Offer of full power capabilities for safe stopping; Elimination of output interference.