Pocket Wintrac software from Thermo King
- Cooling option for TriPac. // Fleet Owner;Oct2009, Vol. 104 Issue 10, p56
The article evaluates the cooling option for Tripac system from Thermo King Corp.
- Reefer manager. // Fleet Owner;Sep2004, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p120
Reports that Thermo King has introduced Pocket Wintrac, an extension of its Wintrac PC application, which supports data downloads from dataloggers and controllers on Thermo King refrigeration units. Benefits for fleets; Functions for the new Windows Pocket PC applications.
- Pocket Wintrac software from Thermo King. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2004, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p42
Reports that Thermo King Corp. has introduced the Pocket Wintrac. Software for Pocket PC devices running Windows Pocket PC operating systems; Uses for the Thermo King truck, trailer, container and rail microprocessor controllers; Simplification of data downloading and maintenance reports.
- Portable refrigeration. // American Trucker;Nov2011, p4
The article offers brief information on several products from Thermo King Corp. designed to improve the integrity of cold chain in trucks, the T-570R system, the Cold Cube and the Smooth Air evaporator blower.
- Cab is the star. // Truck & Driver;Dec2006, p10
The article offers information on the Nissan Cabstar available in January 2007. It is much favored by builders and it offers better visibility and storage and other driver benefits such as the electronically controlled Easy Hill Start system. The system holds the vehicle on its foot brake when...
- Reefers. // Fleet Owner;Nov2004, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p72
The article discusses enhanced electronic applications used for trucks. Major manufacturers of truck and trailer refrigeration equipment say products that take advantage of advanced electronics technology are gaining in popularity among fleet users, who are seeing increased reliability, superior...
- FTA calls for LGV friendly sat-nav. // Commercial Motor;8/30/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5244, p12
The article focuses on the call from the Freight Transport Association (FTA) for manufacturers of satellite navigation systems for long, light, large goods vehicles (LGV) to revise their systems. The manufacturers are advised to develop equipment that warns truck drivers if roads are too narrow...
- FleetWatch Takes It One Step Further. // Fleet Equipment;May2003, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p40
Introduces the FleetWatch software from Thermo King Corp. Design of the software to work in tandem with the R:COM system; Preparation of customized reports after the automatic retrieval of the operating and temperature data; Feature of the program to allow personalized business needs; Provision...
- Odyne Systems Delivers Plug-In Hybrid Propulsion Systems. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/30/2012, p2
The article reports on the delivery of seven trucks featuring the Odyne advanced plug-in hybrid propulsion system by Odyne Systems to utilities and municipalities throughout Wisconsin. Communities and utilities received the technology under the Wisconsin Clean Transportation Program of the...