Caterpillar C15 offered on Kenworth W900L
- Kenworth provides Paccar MX-13 engine extended protection plans. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;12/12/2012, p7
The article reports on the extended protection plans offered by Kenworth Truck Co. for the 2013 Peccar MX-13 engine.
- Kenworth installs LNG engine. // Frozen Food Age;Jul96, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p42
Reports on the Kenworth Truck Co.'s factory installation of a liquefied natural gas (LNG) engine in its over-the-road vehicles. Collaboration with Cummins for the development of the engine; Environmental benefits of using the LNG engine.
- Kenworth Now Offers Cummins ISX11.9 with Rear Engine Power Take-Off for Selected Vocational Applications. // Alabama Forests;Fall2011, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p31
The article offers brief information on the Cummins ISX11.9 truck engine with rear engine power take-off (REPTO) from Kenworth Truck Co.
- Coolant-free truck prototypes to be tested. // Overdrive;Feb95, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p84
Reports on the Kenworth's plan to test two first-of-a-kind prototype trucks developed to operate without a coolant. Caterpillar as Kenworth's working partner in redesigning 3400-Series engines codenamed CatNifty.
- Kenworth Offers 600-hp. Engines for T2000 On-highway Model. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2001, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p16
Reports on the 600 horsepower engines offered by Kenworth Truck Co. for its T2000 on-highway model. Reason for offering the engines.
- KENWORTH ANNOUNCES PACCAR-DEVELOPED 12.9L ENGINE. // Concrete Products;Nov2007, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p61
The article evaluates the Paccar heavy-duty engine from Kenworth Truck Co.
- Brochure published for new Paccar engines. // Fleet Owner Blog;12/14/2012, p6
The article reports on the publication of a brochure by Kenworth Truck Co. which details the new Paccar PX-7 and PX-9 engines.
- Kenworth Announces 2010 Engine Offerings. // Alabama Forests;Spring2010, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p27
A preview of the Class 8 on-highways and vocational trucks from Kenworth Truck Co. is presented.
- KW offers incentives. // Fleet Owner;Nov2002, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p48
Reports on the decision of Kenworth Truck Co. to extend the warranty of its Cummins ISX and ISM engines. Coverage of the warranty; Requirements to qualify.