Johnson makes TripleSeal gasket standard
- Johnson makes TripleSeal gasket standard. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2004, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p39
Reports that Johnson Truck Bodies has announced the design and development of a triple sealing point door gasket. TripleSeal gasket standard; Simplification of door opening and closing; Limitation of heat and moisture transfer that enters the refrigerated truck body.
- Refrigerated Slide-in, Fiberglass Bodies from Johnson. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2005, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p61
Announces the availability of Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies' in-stock fiberglass bodies for short routes on smaller trucks that are ideal for use in inter-city deliveries. Use of a standard Johnson fiberglass refrigerated truck body; Availability of units with Carrier or Thermo King systems.
- Truck bodies for every need. // Dairy Foods;Mid-Oct96, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p123
Features Johnson Truck Bodies, a manufacturing corporation developed specially for the dairy industry in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Offering of design for different methods of distribution; Building of combination bodies that eliminate the need for having two trucks on a similar route; Key...
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2013, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p47
The article announces the appointment of Luke Chilson as regional sales manager for the eastern U.S. for Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies, Jason Grasman as the Meritor Inc.s 2012 Manufacturing Engineer of the Year, and the hiring of Bob Herold as vice-president of sales of Betts Company.
- Johnson Express Financing assists qualified customers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p12
The article reports on an announcement made by Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies regarding the qualifying customers for its new Johnson Express Financing Program through its financing arm in 2009. According to the article, a full suite financing structures will be given to companies of all...
- Johnson completes $2-million expansion. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the completion of a plant expansion project by Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. The value of the expansion project of the truck body manufacturer is revealed. The highlights of the expansion initiative are enumerated including a steam and...
- POWERPlatform saves time, wear and tear. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2008, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p45
The article evaluates the POWERPlatform from Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies.
- Johnson Truck Bodies. // Dairy Foods;Mid-Oct97, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p80
Presents information on the two fiberglass molded refrigerated bodies which Johnson Truck Bodies will feature at World Food Expo 1997. Indication that both of the bodies are custom made; Purpose of the custom made bodies; Features of the bodies.
- Trucks made to order. // Dairy Foods;Aug97, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p56
Reports on the development of custom design and fabricated two-compartment trucks by Johnson Truck Bodies, specifically for ice cream manufacturers in the United States. Requirements of Siton Dairy and Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream company; Significance of consolidation within the truck body/trailer...