Howe Solomon's Hall gets time out in 1 of 4 NASD cases
- SEC Plan Would Have Howe Solomon Pay Ex-Customers for Markups. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/13/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30618, p4
Reports on the United States Securities & Exchange Commission's plan under which majority of Howe Solomon & Hall Inc.'s former customers will be reimbursed for markups the firm allegedly took from municipal securities sales in 19994. Controversy surrounding the firm's pricing practices; Suits...
- SEC releases details of Howe Solomon deal. Ferris, Craig // Bond Buyer;11/17/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30522, p2
Reports that the United States Securities and Exchange Commission has released a detail breakdown of the $135,412 that 88 customers of Howe Solomon & Hall Inc. will receive under a disgorgement plan.
- Broker-dealer settles case over excessive markups. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;06/01/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30404, p1
Reports on the decision of Miami, Florida-based broker-dealer Howe Solomon & Hall Inc. and its chief financial officer Christopher J. Hall to settle legal case over excessive markups of municipal securities filed by the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Amount to be paid by Howe Solomon as...
- UK Detector Net Finds of the Month -- May. Woodward, Kev // Treasure Hunting;Aug2010, p12
The article announces the selection of Chris Hall as winner of the Coin Find of the Month for May 2010 with his Edward the Confessor penny discovered in Sussex, England.
- Into the Fire. Heckert, Amanda // Atlanta;Mar2011, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p107
The article profiles Chris Hall, the chef who owned the Local Three Kitchen based in Atlanta, Georgia. It notes that Hall spend an average of 130 hours in a week for the job. He is considered as the highest-paid hourly cook at the restaurant. He prefers to working preparation, though he is...
- Worldwide, there's still life after a farming disaster. Montgomery, Tom // Farmers Weekly;11/22/2002, Vol. 137 Issue 21, following p89
Talks about the trip taken by farmers Chris and Jane Hall to Ghana in 2002, to see how farmers cope with challenges. Experience of the couple when their livestock was wiped out by the foot-and-mouth disease in 2002; Inspiration brought by Ghana rice farmer Meiri Seidu to the couple.
- Two execs appointed at Rite Aid. // Chain Drug Review;2/12/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p2
The article announces the appointment of Chris Hall as senior vice president of pharmacy business development and Matt Schroeder as group vice president of strategy and investor relations for Rite Aid Corp.
- Top Brokers. // MotorBoating;Feb2002, Vol. 189 Issue 2, p132
Features brokers Chris Hall Jr. from Bluewater Yacht Sales and Ray Elledge from Compass Point Yachts.
- ALL OR NOTHING. Stricker, Eric // Transworld Skateboarding;Jan2007, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p152
The article presents an interview with skateboarder Chris Hall. When asked about his decision to make a skateboarding video featuring skateboarder Darren Harper, he said that he stepped away from skating because he got bored with it, but he was always hanging around downtown Washington D.C. and...