Ohio Health System returns to market after difficult year
- Market Post: Cleveland Clinic Nets Rare Century Bond. Smith, Kate // Bondbuyer.com;9/12/2014, p16
The article focuses on the 400 million U.S. dollars Cleveland Clinic Health System century bond offered by financial services firm Barclays, which makes the non-profit health care system as the first to issue such kind of bond that is usually reserved for ultra-high-rated higher education credits.
- Market Post: Primary Retreats; Cleveland Clinic Ponders $400M Century Bond. Smith, Kate // Bondbuyer.com;9/11/2014, p6
The article reports on a 400 million U.S. dollar century bond for the Cleveland Clinic which would become the first non-profit hospital to issue the rare bonds and highlights the uncertainty of Barclays, the lead manager on the deal, to place the debt on September 11, 2014.
- Clinic Report Amended. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32035, p31
The article reports that U.S. rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc., has amended a rating report it issued earlier for the Cleveland Clinic Health System. The rating report was concerned to the planned issuance of $430 million of variable and auction-rate bonds. The agency earlier had...
- Cleveland-Cuyahoga Port Authority Readies $157M for Clinic Garage. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/7/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32750, p3
The article reports on the issuance of $157 million revenue bonds by the Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority on November 8, 2007 on behalf of the Carnegie/89th Garage and Service Center LLC, an organization established by Cleveland Clinic company in Ohio. Proceeds of the bonds will be used...
- Cleveland Clinic Gearing Up to Sell $429M of Bonds. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32020, p38
This article reports that the Cleveland Clinic Health System, Cleveland, Ohio, has seen its bond rating rebound as the internationally renowned center prepares to sell $429 million of revenue bonds in 2004. The deal will be mostly new money and comes a year after the rnuIti-state system...
- Hospitals Step Up And Issue. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33703, p1
The article reports on the start of the issuance of health care bonds. It states that eight Midwestern providers of health care will be entering the health care bond market, offering bonds worth over 1.3 billion dollars. It mentions the three most prestigious and largest providers in the region...
- Market Post: Primary Retreats; Cleveland Clinic Ponders $400M Century Bond. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;9/12/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F335, p1
The article informs that there were no deals scheduled for more than 50 million U.S. dollars in either the competitive or negotiated bond markets in the U.S. as of September 11, 2014. It also offers information on a 400 million U.S. dollars century bond for the Cleveland Clinic Health system in...
- This megaclinic may have the last laugh. Rose, Joan R. // Medical Economics;10/09/95, Vol. 72 Issue 19, p14
Reports that the Cleveland Clinic Florida is seeking approval to build a hospital under a partnership agreement with Tenet Healthcare. History of plan; Branch office opening in 1988; Ownership of the project; Inclusions of the proposal; History and the location of headquarters of Tenet Healthcare.
- Cleveland Clinic gets own 'Jeopardy!' category. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;7/28/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 177, p5
The article focuses on the game show of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation "Jeopardy!"