- NAPM Dec. Index Falls to 43.7%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p2
No abstract available.
- Economic Indicators Send Mixed Messages in April. Buetow, Mike // PC FAB;Jun2002, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the economic indicators in the U.S. as of April 2002. Data on industrial and high technology production; Details on the index of purchasing trends from the Institute for Supply Management; Percentage increase in the U.S. economy.
- September EPI Shows Little Change. // Electrical Marketing;11/8/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p4
A statistical table is presented showing "Electrical Marketing's" U.S. Electrical Price Index (EPI) for September 2013, noting that power cable was the only major product category to show any change from August.
- ECONOMIC SPOTLIGHT. // Crain's New York Business;11/17/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p42
Presents several charts depicting economic indicators of the U.S. for 2003. Industrial sectors which gained jobs for the first nine months of the year; Rate of unemployment in the U.S. since February 2003; Type of transaction done during deals between several business enterprises.
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // Rock Products;May2012, Vol. 115 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on economic indicators in the construction industry in the U.S. in 2012 including new construction starts in March, sales of construction equipment, and public construction spending in Febuary.
- Manufacturing orders imply sound recovery. Hoxter, Curtis J. // Caribbean Business;6/13/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p12
Reports on the rise in manufacturing orders in the United States in 2002. Gains posted by manufacturing firms in various regions; Economic trends contributing to the increase in manufacturing orders.
- Slowdown continues at U.S. plants. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;Nov98, Vol. 148 Issue 11, p17
Reports on the finding by the National Association of Purchasing Management that manufacturing activities in the United States slowed down in September 1998 inspite of the country's economic growth. Economic indicators; Factors for the slowdown.
- ACC CAB inches slightly higher in November. FROST, LINDSAY // Chemical Week;12/1/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 30, p13
The article looks at conditions in the U.S. chemical industry, reports on movements in the American Chemistry Council's (ACC's) chemical activity barometer (CAB), an economic indicator comprised of chemical industry production, stock prices, product prices, and inventories.
- WEEKEND STATS. // Daily Variety;11/30/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 41, p25
Presents economic indicators on the motion picture industry in the U.S. as November 30, 2004. Domestic box office earnings and its daily breakdown; Weekly comparison of movie earnings; Top ten movie earners in several movie theaters in the country.