PFM joins three others in offering electronic bidding
- Tennessee gets new financial adviser; considers Internet-based bidding. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;06/12/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30413, p39
Reports that Tennessee' local government approved Public Financial Management Inc. as its new financial adviser. State's consideration of whether to begin collecting its competitive bids through an Internet-based auction site; Tennessee local government's examination of what legal or economic...
- Consultants hired. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;9/02/96, Vol. 12 Issue 36, p42
Reports that New York City has hired consultant Public Financial Management to help the city craft a plan to pay for new or renovated stadiums.
- D.C. Plans to Release Formal RFP for Financial Adviser. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/9/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31199, p5
Reports the plan of the District of Columbia government to publish a formal request for proposals to renew the contract of Public Financial Management, Inc. Duration of the contract; Reapplication of the financial adviser; Reasons for the periodical re-bidding of contract.
- Austin Refunding Includes Decades-Old Debt. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;06/13/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31159, p4
Reports the re-entry of Austin into the bond market in Dallas, Texas. Details on the refunding deal of the company; Comment of the Public Financial Management adviser on the deal; Assessment of the financial status of the company.
- New Jersey Taps PFM for Debt Defeasance Strategy. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;9/30/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33392, p5
The article reports that New Jersey will be assisted by the Public Financial Management Inc. in its plan to defeat outstanding general obligation debt.
- PFM site's bond sale, its first, goes off without a hitch. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;03/31/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30610, p36
Reports that the Public Financial Management Inc. has completed its first competitive bond sale over its private-label Web site. Structure of the general obligation bonds; Optimism of the parties involve in the sale.
- PFM Adds Russ Branson to San Francisco Practice. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;11/5/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34007, p1
The article announces that Russ Branson has been appointed for management and budget consulting practice at Public Financial Management Inc. in San Francisco, California as of November 2013.
- Issuers Warned of Contracts As Well as Unregistered Mas. GLAZIER, KYLE // Bond Buyer;6/5/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33923, p1
The article informs that director Eric Johansen at Public Financial Management Inc. warned issuers who sells securities about their contracts with dealers which may violate municipal securities rule and also ensure registration with authorized municipal advisors before signing deals.
- Pa. Plan Initiates Consultant Search. Forde, Arnella J. // Investment Management Weekly;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p3
Reports on the consultant search initiated by the City of Harrisburg Police Pension Board in Pennsylvania that could unseat its incumbent Public Financial Management (PFM) Advisors. Reason behind the move; Information on PFM Advisors.