What will they be buying this year?
- Coastal Cottage MAKEOVER. GRAHAM, MELINDA // Cottages & Bungalows;Aug/Sep2015, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p102
The article presents suggestions for homeowners on how to recreate its interior decorations and furnitures in coastal residential cottages, featuring mixing and matching of design patterns, use of vintage accessories and considering colors for interior decorations.
- Rent-A-Center refinances debt with new facility. // Furniture/Today;10/16/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p230
The article depicts various models of bedroom and living room acccessories. The major product line that find a mention in the article include ZOCALO, BERMANFALK, SOMERTON, River Forks, Payne Street, Stickiey, Crawford Furniture and Lifestyie Solutions by Elite. Furthermore the article also...
- Bedroom secrets. Bradbury, Lynn // Cabinet Maker;9/17/2004, Issue 5406, p14
Presents a survey investigating which of the largest furniture retailers in Great Britain have the best choice of freestanding bedroom cabinet furniture. Range of products offered by bedroom cabinet furniture retailers; Number of options of wardrobes, chests and bedside cabinets at each...
- Bedroom Furniture, Adult. // Furniture/Today;2005 Buyer's Guide, p33
Provides information about the development of bedroom furniture for adults. Common design of monster-sized beds; Offering of tall storage; Companies offering bedroom furniture.
- Youth bedrooms moving toward grown-up styles. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;10/30/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p25
Focuses on the market performance of the youth bedroom segment of the house furnishings industry in the United States in October 2000. Changes in key price points; Available product designs; Market performance of various industry players.
- New style twists freshen metal bed category. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;10/30/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p26
Focuses on the market performance of the metal beds segment of the house furnishings industry in the United States in October 2000. Changes in key price points; Available product designs; Market performance of various industry players.
- Courts ruled OK on beds. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/99, Issue 5159, p5
Reports that the Great Britain Advertising Standards has ruled that house furnishings company Courts can continue to claim to be the country's `Biggest Beds Specialist.'
- Corndell award. // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p2
Reports that Corndell Furniture has been named Bedroom Furniture Supplier of the Year by department store chain House of Fraser.
- Hypnos gains Iip award. // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p3
Reports that bed manufacturer Hypnos was awarded Investors in People status.