- Profits slide at Colefax. // Cabinet Maker;7/25/2003, Issue 5348, p4
Reports on the global business performance of fabric and upholstery group Colefax as of August 2003. Decline in the sales of fabrics of the company in the U.S.; Indication of the weak state of the high end housing market in Great Britain; Deterioration in the market for the industry in France.
- C&F rises despite UK decline. // Cabinet Maker;01/29/99, Issue 5123, p7
Highlights the profit growth posted by Colefax & Fowler in 1998 despite falling fabric and upholstery sales in Great Britain.
- C&F buys Manuel Canovas for ...4.3m. // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p3
Details Colefax & Fowler's acquisition of French fabric firm Manuel Canovas. Estimated value of the deal; Background information on Manuel Canovas.
- Colefax raises profits. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p3
Reports the increase of pre-tax profits of the fabric group Colefax. Corporate profits of the furniture division, Kingcome Sofas; Impact of the economic slowdown on the furniture industry.
- Colefax on a high as MFI takes a fall. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;8/4/2006, Issue 5499, p6
The article reports on the statistics regarding the profitability of various furniture companies in Great Britain. The pre-tax profits of Colefax Group PLC increased by 30 percent. MFI confirmed a Â£45 million first-half loss and the failure to locate a buyer for the retail stores. The...
- Best of market. // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p36
Features a wide range of furniture designed by several furniture-making companies in the U.S.
- Corrections. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p70
Corrections to articles in the August and September 2007 issues are presented including the furniture on the cover of the August issue and "What Do You Really Want to Do with Your Life?"
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2005, Issue 5438, p31
Reports on updates in the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- Retail Therapy. // India Today;10/21/2013, p51
The article offers information on the several facts about the markets of Delhi, India which includes Funk alleys, Hauz Khas Village, Gourmet grab INA Market and Antique corner Furniture Market, Amar Colony. It discusses several facts which includes period mirrors, wooden laundry racks, antique...