- Speculation over Rudge with 100% Design breakaway. Balmond, Sarah // Design Week;11/2/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p3
The article reports the alliance of Ian Rudge, brand director at 100% Design, with 100% East founder Jimmy MacDonald to launch a new design fair. The alliance has created some raised controversy. MacDonald's involvement in the joint venture has come after he parted from event owner Reed...
- Rudge reveals plans for Tent London. // Design Week;2/1/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p3
The article reports the launch of a newly design exhibition under the brand name Tent London. The fair would launch during London Design Festival organized by Ian Rudge, founder of 100% Design and Jimmy MacDonald, founder of 100% East. The event will occupy the whole Old Truman Brewery site. The...
- Rudge confirms tie-up with MacDonald. // Design Week;11/16/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p3
The article reports on the cooperation between interior designers Ian Rudge, founder of 100% Design, and Jimmy MacDonald, founder of 100% East in Great Britain. Rudge and MacDonald planned to develop a design-led event on September 2007 for the design festivities in England. The event would...
- Where next for 100% Design? Balmond, Sarah // Design Week;11/16/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p9
The article reports on the plans of 100% Design founder Ian Rudge after he revealed that he will launch a breakaway venture with 100% East founder Jimmy MacDonald in London, England. Eventhough he decided to separate from the company, he will continue to act as a consultant to Reed Exhibitions...
- The more the merrier? Balmond, Sarah // Design Week;2/1/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p9
The author reports the exhibition of new designs of 100% Design Foundation under the brand Tent London. Comments from Ian Rudge of 100% Design Foundation are included. An overview of the developments at Tent London are presented. The Tent London logo has been designed by Rachel Isherwood of Undu...
- Fact-finding in Australia. // Marketing Event;Sep98, p12
Announces that Reed Exhibitions is sponsoring a research program conducted by the Exhibition and Event Association of Australia (EEAA). Comment from Elizabeth Falloon, EEAA president.
- Northprint wins over Print UK. // Event;Jan2003, p4
Reports the decision of Trade Events and the British Association for Print and Communication to cancel an exhibition event that would coincide with Reed Exhibitions' Northprint event in 2003. Reason for the cancellation; Information on the Northprint event.
- AHMA Hardware Show struggles in its debut. Carlo, Andrew M. // Home Channel News;4/26/2004, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the American Hardware Manufacturing Association's (AHMA) Hardware Show in Chicago, Illinois. Exhibitors' call for the reconciliation of AHMA and Reed Exhibitions Cos.; Estimated number of exhibitors and retailers; Products displayed.
- introduction. // Precision Marketing;3/8/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p23
Focuses on the Marketing Expo by the International Direct Marketing Fair held on March 12-14, 2002 at excel in London, England, organized by Reed Exhibitions. Results of the research 'What Do Marketing People Really Want?'; Information on the Marketing Expo 2002 Business Briefings.