HoF to buy Jenners
- House of Fraser heads for the City. // Housewares;Aug2000, Issue 153, p40
Reports on a plan by House of Fraser PLC to open its first department store in London, England.
- Expansion plans for House of Fraser as sales leap. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2014, Issue 5903, p8
The article reports on the increase of sales at the department store retailer House of Fraser in 2014 which was attributed to the retailer's multichannel offering and being bought out by Chinese firm Nanjing Xinjiekou in September 2014.
- Barclays, Retailer End Card Pact Early. // American Banker;1/24/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 16, p13
The article discusses how Barclays PLC's Barclaycard has ended a 10-year store-card agreement with the House of Fraser department store group, which comes only two years after the agreement was signed. The agreement fell due to bad consumer loans and investments in the United States, which...
- House of Fraser to open discount stores. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;9/18/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p56
The article reports that House of Fraser Ltd. is experimenting an outlet store that will sell only discount lines. The launch of the new format is in response to the tough retail environment, which will include products at a discount of up to 70%. Since 2001, the retailer's visitor share has...
- House of Fraser sees double at Etail Awards. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2014, Issue 5892, p12
The article announces that British department store chain House of Fraser (Stores) Ltd. has received the Best Re-Design/Re-Launch and the Best Multichannel Retail awards during the PayPal Etail Awards ceremony in London, England on July 2, 2014.
- House of Fraser signs deal with ValueClick. // New Media Age;7/17/2008, p04
The article reports on the effort of the House of Fraser to secure deals with shopping comparison sites to increase visibility and relevance across the web. The department store company has signed a deal with ValueClick to run affiliate programmes across Commission Junction, but is set to work...
- How the rivals square up. // Estates Gazette;11/15/2003, Issue 346, p52
Reports on the performance of three department stores in England in terms of profits as of November 2003. Debenhams; House of Fraser; Marks & Spencer.
- House of Fraser revamps stores. // Housewares;May95, Issue 118, p2
Reports on the plans by the House of Fraser department store group to develop a store in Swindon, Great Britain. Negotiations for store relocations; Profile of the company's financial performance for 1994.
- House of Fraser Profits Fall 26.8% in Year. FALLON, NELSON // DNR: Daily News Record;4/3/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p10
The article reports that one of Great Britain's largest department store groups House of Fraser PLC, had declared a 26.8 percent decline in profits after taxes and exceptional items for the year ending January 29, 2000.