AGA says there is room for more Grange stockists
- Reed buys 100% Design. // Cabinet Maker;04/09/99, Issue 5133, p2
Reports that 100% Design, a British interior design exhibition firm, has been sold to Reed Exhibitions.
- CHAPTER 14: Preparing to Leave Your Business. Leone, Diane // How to Open & Operate a Financially Successful Interior Design B;2009, p203
Chapter 14 of the book "How to Open & Operate a Financially Succesful Interior Design Business," by Diane Leone is presented. It explores the approach in developing an exit plan in deciding to leave the interior design business to family members or selling the business to employees. It also...
- DESIGN NEWS. Kelett, Maya // Australian House & Garden;May2000, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p25
Presents a roundup of interior design news from Australia as of May 2000. Includes the international design fair, interiordesignEX in Sydney; Interior design trends; Personalization of mass market; Books; Designer Nick Rickard.
- Top Area Commercial Interior Design Firms. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/15/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 34, pB2
Presents a chart of the top-fifteen area commercial interior design firms in Grand Rapids, Michigan, in terms of revenue in 2004.
- Ashford Court Calls Evergreen New Parent. // Home Textiles Today;10/25/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p18
The article reports that Ashford Court is under the new majority ownership of home and garden, gift and decorative item company Evergreen Co. in Richmond, Virginia. Evergreen operates three divisions; Cypress Home, a kitchen decor company; Evergreen Home and Garden, a gift and decorative item...
- African beat. // Australian House & Garden;Jul2004, Issue 7, p80
The article presents information on Africa's influence in modern day interiors. Designer Meryl Hare, a South African-born interior designer who's now based in Sydney confirms this sentiment. Massimo says he received a curious response when he began selling African items in the early 1980s. He...
- INTERIOR DESIGN FIRMS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p56B
Provides information on interior design firms in Indianapolis, Indiana compiled as of July 5, 2004. Company name; Address and contact data; Number of licensed local architects; Specialities; Managing partners.
- NEWS. // Design Week;4/4/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p5
Presents news briefs on design in Great Britain, as of April 4, 2002. Design made by Oakwood 3D for GTX Magnatec range of engine lubricants; Interior designer for the restaurant Zuma in London, England; Exhibition of British designers in Paris, France.
- Less is More. Weeks, Katie // Contract;Jul2003, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p42
Today, the popularity of modernism and minimalism continues in both the residential and contract markets. Overloaded with information on a daily basis, clients are interested in less cluttered, calmer environments. Over the years, the stereotypical minimalist environment has developed into a...