- Buying big. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2003, Issue 5340, p4
Reports on the number of manufacturers attracted to the exhibition of buying group Minerva at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham, England. Advantage of the exhibition for the customers; Opportunity for members and suppliers to reinforce their partnership.
- Minerva amplifies its upcoming autumn show. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2014, Issue 5868, p6
The article offers information on the autumn edition of industry buying group Minerva PLC's biannual furniture show in Telford, England from October 7-9, 2014.
- Prime Numbers. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2014, Issue 5883, p14
The article presents an interview with Roy Beagent, group business manager of furniture retailer Minerva PLC. He talks about the firm's annual exhibition Minerva Show which he says is being attended by 48 exhibitors in May 2014. He talks about the advantages of having Telford, England as the...
- Top Canada bedding mfrs. grab 76% share. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;9/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the ranking of the bedding manufacturers in Canada. Increase of market share; Growth of the total shipments of bedding factories; Facilitation of sales training to sales executive. INSETS: Canada's Top 5 bedding manufacturers;How the lists were compiled.
- Big bedding retailers boost 2002 sales 10.4%. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;9/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p13
Reports on the increasing sales of the bedding retailers in Canada. Growth of market share; Launch of price and promotional campaign; Alteration of the pricing matrix. INSETS: Canada's Top 5 bedding retailers;Fitness duo backs new Bedford line;How the lists were compiled.
- Other players to watch. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p26
Features the bedding producers in the U.S. Expansion of the domestic licenses; Increase of the market share; Launch of promotional campaigns.
- Wood makers jockey for growth. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;12/26/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p30
The article reports on the growth in sales for furniture for 2006 as compared to the previous years in the U.S. Upward pricing pressure from energy costs affects the manufacturing and transport of goods, rising labor costs, duties on wood bedroom furniture and currency fluctuations. Consumers...
- Examining a certain not-so-visible competitor. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;10/15/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p58
The author reflects on the sales performance of furniture in the U.S. The sales from furniture stores rose 62.8% while from non-furniture stores gained 94.9%. Retail stores such as Wal-mart, Staples, Sam's Club, Target, Costco and Office Depot have gained market share from the industry. Most of...
- Allders primed for Â£125m sale. // Cabinet Maker;11/29/2002, Issue 5315, p5
Details the possible sale of department store chain Allders to Minerva in Great Britain. Amount offered by Minerva for the company; Lack of management experience by Minerva in operating a retailer; Declines in the sales of Allders.