- Tempur--Pedic revamps sales. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/26/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p40
Reports on the restructure of mattress producer Tempur-Pedic Inc.'s retail sales efforts in the U.S. Selection of Chris Henning as the firm's division vice president; Sales growth; History of the firm.
- Town welcomes Tempur-Pedic. // Furniture/Today;12/5/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p1
The article reports that the mattress and pillow factory Tempur-Pedic International Inc. is set to establish its 550,000-square-foot plant in Duffield, Virginia.
- Tempur-Pedic 02 profit tumbles. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2012, Issue 5799, p6
The article informs that the net income of U.S.-based mattress manufacturer Tempur-Pedic fell from 53.1 million dollars in second quarter in 2011 to 29.1 million dollars in second quarter of 2012, however the company is still ahead of the prediction made by Thomson Reuters.
- Tempur-Pedic opens first store. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2012, Issue 5800, p7
The article focuses on the company Tempur-Pedic which will open its branded showroom in the U.S.
- Tempur-Pedic profits soar. // Cabinet Maker;1/28/2011, Issue 5722, p9
The article reports on the rise of bed manufacturer Tempur-Pedic International Inc.'s sales by 20% in Great Britain in the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Tempur moves into recliners. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p1
Reports on the release of five recliners from Tempur in July 2002. Description of the Tempur Relax Line; Prices of the chairs; Optional features of the recliners.
- Two US bedding giants unite. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2012, Issue 5807, p12
The article focuses on Tempur-Pedic International Inc. which has acquired Sealy lnc.
- Tempur-Pedic increases full-year forecast after achieving Q1 target. // Cabinet Maker;4/29/2011, Issue 5735, p6
The article reports on the 28% net sales reached by Tempur-Pedic International Inc., mattress supplier for the quarter ending March 31, 2011.
- Tempur questions safety of UK fire laws compliant beds. // Cabinet Maker;6/7/2002, Issue 5290, p1
Focuses on the safety of the bed products of Tempur in Great Britain. Requirements for beds to comply with the flammability regulations; Adoption of the medical devices certification by the company; Criticism of the British Rubber Manufacturers Association on the claims concerning the toxicity...